Why WWE Is Keeping The Undertaker Off TV, Jerry Lawler DVD Matches, WrestleMania 31, SummerSlam
– Below is the latest trailer for WrestleMania 31:
– WWE now has the SummerSlam travel packages for sale at this link.
– WrestlingDVDNews.com has revealed these matches and segments for WWE’s “It’s Good To Be The King: The Jerry Lawler Story” DVD and Blu-ray that comes out on May 19th. More will be revealed soon.
* Lawler vs. Terry Funk, Empty Arena Match, Memphis Wrestling 4/25/1981
* Lawler vs. Eddie Gilbert, Pro Wrestling USA 10/20/1984
* Lawler vs. Curt Hennig, AWA 3/12/1988
* Lawler vs. Kerry Von Erich, AWA-WCCW Unification Match, 9/24/1988
* Lawler vs. The Undertaker, Casket Match, WWE Live Event 9/28/1994
* Lawler & Nova vs. John Cena & Sean O’Haire, OVW 6/28/2002
* Lawler vs. The Miz, TLC WWE Title Match, RAW 11/29/2010
* Lawler vs. Michael Cole, WrestleMania 27
* After RAW Birthday Celebration, 11/29/2010
– We noted last night that WWE is planning on keeping The Undertaker and Sheamus off TV until the WrestleMania 31 pay-per-view. There’s a feeling that the idea behind keeping Taker off TV is that they want fans to wait, and to pay, to see The Undertaker’s first appearance since losing to Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XXX.