GRP #87: Samoa Joe leaves TNA, Wrongful death lawsuit filed against WWE, HHH/Chyna/Waltman, Rollins, NXT, and more
In this edition of the Gerweck Report Podcast, Frank Dee and Steve Gerweck discuss:
– Samoa Joe and TNA part ways
– What is next for Joe? NXT?
– Would Joe be able to be Samoa Joe in WWE?
– Rhyno working in NXT
– How WWE should use Kane these days
– Will Brock Lesnar stay in WWE?
– Nelson Frazier’s widow files a wrongful death lawsuit against WWE
– WWE needs to improve their wellness policy and testing protocol
– Vince McMahon’s Muscle and Fitness cover
– Frank Dee reviews NXT Rivals
– Should NXT add a secondary title?
– Darren Young, Seth Rollins and Cesaro on Twitter
– Pat Patterson’s to write his autobiography
– Chyna’s allegations against Triple H, and Waltman responds
– Thoughts on the current Impact Wrestling product
– Kid Kash set to retire from the ring
– Favorite Royal Rumbles
– Rikishi’s hall of fame credentials
– Frank takes a WWE survey
– and more!