GRP interviews Jeff Jarrett: Global Force Wrestling’s concept, PPV numbers, retiring from the ring, Vince McMahon, TNA, and more
Steve Gerweck and Frank Dee welcome former WWF Intercontinental champion, six-time NWA world champion, King of the Mountain, co-founder of TNA Wrestling, and now the founder of Global Force Wrestling, Jeff Jarrett.
– Jarrett’s thoughts on the Wrestle Kingdom 9 PPV
– Any preliminary PPV buys numbers for the event?
– The concept of Global Force Wrestling
– What is next for Global Force Wrestling? TV deal?
– GFW entering the saturated PPV market
– The next wrestling boom
– Is Jarrett’s partial ownership of TNA a conflict of interest?
– His current relationship with TNA
– The possibility of Jarrett entering the WWE and TNA hall of fames
– Does he have heat with Vince McMahon?
– Ending his in ring career
– Will Vince Russo be apart of GFW?
– His WWE and TNA highlights
– Jarret’s wrestling legacy
– And more!
Follow Jeff Jarret on Twitter @RealJeffJarrett
Click here for Global Force Wrestling’s official web site
Follow the Gerweck Report podcast at @GerweckReport
Follow Gerweck on Twitter at @gerweck
Follow Frank Dee on Twitter at @RealFrankDee
Join our Gerweck Report Podcast Facebook discussion group
Subscribe to our You Tube channel by clicking here
Follow us on Instagram
Click here for our Blog Talk Radio page
E-mail us at email@example.com
You can also listen to the Gerweck Report via iTunes on tunein, Stitcher and on Spreaker