My interview with RVD: His stand up comedy, his WWE status, being insulted by TNA and why he left, Russo, and more
In this exclusive GERWECK.NET interview with former WWE and TNA world champion Rob Van Dam, RVD discusses:
– His current projects, and doing stand up comedy
– What does RVD to do to relax?
– The concept of the WWE Network, and the content being edited
– No more jobber matches
– His WWE status, and might we see him at Wrestlemania 31?
– Should WWE offer a limited dates deal to Kurt Angle?
– RVD’s thoughts on Stephanie and Triple H gaining more in WWE
– How the WWE backstage atmosphere has changed
– Why WWF didn’t hire Bill Alfonso with RVD in 2001
– Vince Russo’s lack of creativity in TNA
– Why TNA never really clicked with wrestling fans
– Van Dam almost renewing his contract with TNA, and being insulted by the company
– Funny Sabu story in TNA
– and more!
Warning: Strong language