Gerweck Report featuring The Honky Tonk Man: WWE Hall of Fame, HTM trademark, Savage, Flair, TNA, ROH, and more
Steve Gerweck and Frank Dee welcome the greatest IC champion of all-time The Honky Tonk Man.
Topics discussed include:
– Working on the independent circuit
– When will walk away from the ring
– TNA wanting to book HTM for one appearances, and why he turned them down
– Why he turned down the WWE hall of fame
– Why the WWE hall of fame disappeared for a time
– Why he inducted Koko B. Ware into the WWE hall of fame
– Why Randy Savage is not in the hall of fame
– Why HTM doesn’t watch today’s WWE product
– Suggestions on making the product better
– His current relationship with WWE
– HTM’s thoughts on the WWE Network
– The Honky Tonk Man trademark
– Forming a tag team with Greg Valentine, and the plan to win the WWF tag team champions
– Bischoff not liking HTM
– His current relationship with Jerry “The King” Lawler and Brian Christopher
– Thoughts on Shane McMahon, Vince Russo, and Jesse Ventura
– Thoughts on Vince McMahon passing the reigns to Triple H and Stephanie McMahon
– Will HTM write a book?
– And much more in the exclusive interview!