Real name: Michael DePoli
Weight: 302 lbs.
Date of birth: August 10, 1976
Hometown: Lancaster, PA
Pro debut: October 18, 1996
Trained at: ECW’s House of Hardcore
Finishing move: Amish Bomb
– Roakill’s Professional debut was on October 18, 1996 in the LuLu Temple in Plymouth Meeting, PA against Taz.
– On January 31, 1997, Roadkill suffered a concussion at the hands of a Buh Buh Ray Dudley Powerbomb. He was in a coma for week following the match.
– Roadkill returned to the ring on June 6, 1997 in Waltham, MA against Axl Rotten.
– Roadkill next formed a popular tag team with Danny Doring.
– At the 1999 Living Dangerously PPV, Roadkill and Doring downed Chris Chetti and Nova.
– At Guilty as Charged 2000,Roadkill, Doring, and Simon Diamond defeated Nova, Kid Kash, and Jazz.
– Roadkill, Doring, and Kid Kash defeated C.W. Anderson, Diamond, and Johnny Swinger at Heatwave 2000.
– At the 2000 Anarchy Rulz, Roadkill and Doring downed Christian York and Joey Matthews.
– Roadkill, Doring, and Spike Dudley defeated Chris Hamerick, Julio Dinero, and E.Z. Money at the 2000 November to Remember.
– Roadkill and Doring defeated The F.B.I. (Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke) for the ECW World Tag Team title at the 2000 Massacre PPV on 34th Street.
– At Guilty as Charged 2001, Roadkill and Doring to retain the ECW Tag Team title by defeating Hot Commidity (Dinero and Money).
– In October 2005, Roadkill signed with WWE and reported to Ohio Valley Wrestling.
– Roadkill and Kasey James captured the OVW Southern Tag Team title on April 5, 2006 by winning a three-way over Deuce Shade & Domino Cliff Compton and Spirit Squad (Mikey & Kenny) in Louisville, KY.
– In June 2006, Roadkill was assigned to WWE’s new ECW roster.
– Back in OVW, Roadkill became Braddock in August 2006. In 2007, Roadkill became Antonio Polaski.
– Roadkill was released by WWE in February 2008 and retired from wrestling immediately thereafter
– Roadkill came out of retirement for one night only, reuniting with Danny Doring to defeat The FBI (Little Guido & Tony Mamaluke) at the House of Hardcore debut show