The Dudley Boyz
Real name: Devon Hughes
Weight: 260 lbs.
Date of birth: August 1, 1972
From: New York, NY
Pro debut: 1994
Trained by: Johnny Rodz
Finishing move: 3D – Dudley Death Drop
Real name: Mark LoMonaco
Weight: 325 lbs.
Date of birth: July 14, 1971
From: Massapequa, NY
Pro debut: 1994
Trained by: Sonny Blaze
Finishing move: 3D – Dudley Death Drop
– On March 25, 1995, D-Von (as A-Train) defeated the Latin Lover for the NEW United States title in Lake Hiawatha, NJ.
– A-train again defeated the Latin Lover on May 6, 1995, this time for the NSWA U.S. title.
– On June 3, 1995, A-Train beat Toxic Todd to become the first ever WWO International champion.
– Buh Buh Ray pinned Broad Street Bully at the 1995 November to Remember in Philadelphia.
– At ECW’s 1995 House Party, Buh Buh Ray beat Jimmy Del Ray.
– D-Von beat Buh Buh Ray at Ultimate Jeopardy ’96 in Philadelphia.
– Buh Buh Ray defeated D-Von at November to Remember ’96.
– The Dudley’s beat Davey Pisano and Little Guido at Holiday Hell ’96 on December 7th.
– On March 15, 1997, the Dudley Boyz defeated the Eliminators (Perry Saturn and John Kronus) for their first ECW World Tag Team title.
– After dropping the title back to the Eliminators, the Dudley’s regained the gold on June 20, 1997 in Waltham, MA.
– At Hardcore Heaven ’97, the Dudley’s defeated PG-13.
– On August 17, 1997, the Dudley Boyz won the ECW World Tag Team title via forfeit from the Gangstas.
– Big Dick, Buh Buh Ray, and D-Von Dudley beat Kronus, Spike Dudley, and New Jack when Kronus was pinned at House Party ’98.
– On October 24, 1998 in Cleveland, OH, the Dudley’s defeated Sabu and Rob Van Dam for their fourth ECW World Tag Team title.
– Five days after Balls Mahoney and Masato Tanaka defeated the Dudley’s for the ECW Tag Team title, D-Von and Buh Buh Ray regained them on November 6, 1998.
– At the 1999 Guilty As Charged PPV, the Dudley’s defeated Spike Dudley and New Jack.
– The Dudley’s claimed their sixth ECW World Tag Team title on April 17, 1999, when D-Von pinned Van Dam in a singles match.
– At Hardcore Heaven ’99, the Dudley Boyz defeated Mahoney and Spike Dudley.
– Spike Dudley and Balls Mahoney defeated the Dudley’s for the ECW World Tag Team title at Heatwave ’99 in Dayton, OH.
– In August 1999, the Dudley’s signed with the World Wrestling Federation.
– Despite giving their notices, the Dudley Boyz defeated Spike Dudley and Mahoney on August 13, 1999, in Cleveland, OH.
– The Dudley’s won their eighth and final ECW World Tag Team title at the inaugural ECW on TNN taping in Toledo, OH. The same night, Tommy Dreamer and Raven sent them packing without the gold.
– The Dudley’s defeated the New Age Outlaws at No Way Out on February 27, 2000, for the WWF World Tag Team title.
– At Backlash ’00, Trish Stratus went though a table thanks to Buh Buh Ray.
– At the 2000 King of the Ring, Buh Buh Ray slammed the lovely Tori through a table.
– The Dudley’s won a table’s elimination match at No Mercy ’00 in Albany, NY.
– The Dudley’s returned to ECW on Friday, December 15, 2000 in Queens, NY. Buh Buh Ray and D-Von teamed with Dreamer to defeat Swinger, Simon Diamond, and C.W. Anderson.
– At the 2001 Royal Rumble, the Dudley Boyz defeated Edge and Christian for the WWF World Tag Team title.
– The Dudley’s successfully defended the WWF World Tag Team title against Edge and Christian and The Undertaker and Kane in a three way/table’s match at No Way Out in Las Vegas, NV.
– The Dudley’s captured the WWF World Tag Team title, with help from Spike Dudley, from Edge and Christian on the March 19, 2001 edition of “Raw” in Albany, NY.
– In April 2001, the WWF changed the spelling of Buh Buh Ray to Bubba Ray.
– Despite dropping a six man tag team match to X-Factor (X-Pac, Justin Credible, and Albert) at Backlash ’01 in Chicago, D-Von and Bubba Ray put X-Pac through a table.
– At the June 19, 2001 “Smackdown” taping in Orlando, FL, the Dudley Boyz defeated Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho for the WWF World Tag Team title.
– At the 2001 King of the Ring, the Dudley Boyz defeated Spike Dudley and Kane to retain the WWF World Tag Team title.
– On the July 9, 2001 episode of “Raw,” the Dudley Boyz joined Paul Heyman in the recreation of ECW.
– One week later, the Dudley Boyz put Molly Holly through a table.
– At Invasion, the WCW/ECW Alliance (Booker T, DDP, the Dudley’s, and Rhyno) defeated Team WWF (Austin, Angle, Undertaker, Kane, and Jericho) in the Inaugural Brawl.
– The Dudley’s and Test defeated the APA and Spike Dudley at Summerslam ’01 in San Jose, CA.
– On the September 17, 2001 edition of “Raw” in Nashville, TN, the Dudley Boyz, thanks to outside interference from Kronik, defeated the Undertaker and Kane for the WWF World Tag Team title.
– The Dudley’s defeated the Hardy Boyz, The Big Show and Spike Dudley, The Hurricane (Helms) and Lance Storm in a four way elimination match at Unforgiven in Pittsburgh, PA.
– In October 2001, Stacy Keibler became the valet for the Dudley Boyz.
– On the October 8, 2001 episode of “Raw,” Bubba Ray slammed Torrie Wilson through a table.
– At No Mercy ’01, the Dudley’s defeated The Big Show and Tajiri to successfully defend the WWF World Tag Team title.
– At the October 23, 2001 “Smackdown” tapings in Omaha, NE, the Dudley Boyz defeated the Hardy Boyz to capture the WCW World Tag Team title.
– At the Rebellion ’01 PPV in Manchester, England, the Dudley’s defeated the APA and the Hardy Boyz.
– The Dudley Boyz defeated the Hardy Boyz in a WWF/WCW World Tag Team unification match fought in a steel cage at the 2001 Survivor Series in Greensboro, NC.
– At Vengeance ’01 in San Diego, CA, the Dudley’s successfully defended the WWF World Tag Team title against The Big Show and Kane.
– On the March 18, 2002 edition of “Raw,” the Dudley’s were disqualified in a WWF World Tag Team title match against Billy Gunn and Chuck Palumbo when Keibler interfered. After the match, the Dudley’s put Stacy through a table.
– The following week on “Raw,” the Dudley’s were split up via the WWF brand extension draft. (Bubba Ray was selected by Ric Flair, and D-Von by Mr. McMahon).
– On the April 2, 2002 episode of “Raw,” Bubba Ray defeated Raven for the WWF Hardcore title in Albany, NY.
– In mid April 2002, D-Von became Mr. McMahon’s spiritual advisor.
– On the May 9, 2002 edition of “Smackdown,” D-Von upset Triple H thanks to outside interference from Chris Jericho.
– At Vengeance ’02, Bubba Ray and Spike Dudley defeated Eddy Guerrero and Chris Benoit in a table’s match.
– At Unforgiven ’02 in LA, CA, Booker T, Goldust, Kane, and Bubba Ray defeated the Un-Americans (Lance Storm, Christian, William Regal, and Test).
– At Survivor Series ’02, Bubba Ray, Spike, and Jeff Hardy defeated 3 Minute Warning and Rico in a table’s elimination match. After the match, Bubba Ray reunited with “half brother” D-Von.
– The Dudley Boyz defeated Storm and Regal to capture the World Tag Team title at the 2003 Royal Rumble in Boston, MA.
– At Unforgiven ’03 in Hershey, PA, the Dudley Boyz defeated La Resistance in a “tables” match to capture the World Tag Team title.
– On March 23, 2004, the Dudley Boyz and Booker T were traded to the “Smackdown” roster in exchange for Triple H.
– At the June 15, 2004 “Smackdown” television taping in Chicago, IL, the Dudley Boyz defeated Charlie Haas and Rico for the WWE World Tag Team title.
– At Summerslam ’04, the Dudley’s (D-Von, Bubba Ray, and Spike) defeated Rey Mysterio Jr., Paul London, and Billy Kidman in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
– The Dudley Boyz defeated The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer at the 2005 ECW One Night Stand PPV.
– In July 2005, WWE announced the contracts of Bubba Ray and D-Von would not be renewed.
– The Dudley’s became Team 3-D after their WWE departure because the company retained the rights to the Dudley Boyz name.
– On September 21, 2005, TNAwrestling.com reported that the Dudley Boyz had signed with TNA.
– Team 3-D and Rhino defeated America’s Most Wanted and Jeff Jarrett at the 2005 Genesis PPV.
– On December 5, 2005 in Tokyo, Team 3-D defeated Keiji Mutoh and Akebono to win All Japan’s Real Tag League tournament.
– At Turning Point ’05, Team 3-D defeated America’s Most Wanted in a “tables” match.
– Team 3-D beat Team Canada at the 2006 Against All Odds PPV.
– On March 5, 2006 at Hustle 14, Team 3-D defeated Kintaro Kanemura and Masato Tanaka.
– At Lockdown ’06, Team 3-D (with Brother Runt) defeated Team Canada in an “anthem” match.
– Team 3-D defeated the James Gang at Slammiverary ’06 in a “bingo hall” match.
– On October 9, 2006, at Hustle 20 at the Nagoya Aichi Prefectural Gym, Team 3-D defeated Erica and Margaret and Sodom and Gomora (Matt Morgan and Mark Jindrak) to win the Hustle Tag Team titles.
– At Bound for Glory ’06, Team 3D won the Four Corners tag team match over The Naturals, America’s Most Wanted and The James Gang.
– At Lockdown ’07 in St. Charles, MO, Team 3D defeated LAX in an electric cage to capture the NWA World Tag Team titles.
– At Sacrifice ’07, Team 3D defeated Scott Steiner and Tomko and LAX.
– Team 3D successfully defended the TNA World Tag Team titles at Slammiversary by defeating Rick Steiner and Road Warrior Animal (subbing for Scott Steiner).
– At Final Resolution ’08, Team 3D & Johnny Devine defeated The Motor City Machineguns & Jay “Black Machismo” Lethal in an Ultimate X Match.
– On January 4, 2009, Team 3D defeated Toru Yano and Togi Makabe to capture the IWGP tag team titles in Tokyo, Japan.
– At TNA Genesis ’09, Brother Devon, A.J. Styles and Mick Foley defeated Cute Kip and The Main Event Mafia (Booker T and Scott Steiner).
– At Lockdown ’09 in Philadelphia, Team 3D defeated Beer Money Inc. in a Philly street fight cage match to capture the TNA World Tag Team titles. According to Mike Tenay, it was their 22nd world tag team title reign.
– Team 3D defeated The British Invasion (Brutus Magnus and Doug Williams) to retain the IWGP Tag Team titles at Victory Road ’09.
– At Bound for Glory ’09, The British Invasion and Team 3D defeated Booker T and Scott Steiner and Beer Money, Inc.
– Rhino and Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon) defeated Matt Morgan, Hernandez, and D’Angelo Dinero at Turning Point ’09.
– At Slammiversary ’11, Bully Ray defeated AJ Styles in a “last man standing” match.
– At Hardcore Justice ’11, Bully Ray defeated Mr. Anderson.
– On December 31, 2011, Team 3-D was voted into the GERWECK.NET Hall of Fame.
– At Victory Road 2012, Devon defeated Robbie E to win the TNA Television Title
– At Lockdown ’12, Devon defeated Robbie E to retain the TNA Television Title
– At Sacrifice ’12, Devon defeated Robbie E & Robbie T in a 3-Way Match to retain the TNA Television Title
– At Slammiversary X, Devon & Garett Bischoff defeated Robbie E & Robbie T
– At Hardcore Justice ’12, Devon defeated Kazarian to retain the TNA Television Title whilst Bully Ray defeated Jeff Hardy, James Storm & Robbie E in a Tables Match
– At No Surrender ’12, Bully Ray defeated James Storm, but lost to Jeff Hardy in the Bound For Glory Series Finals
– In October 2012, Devon was revealed as a member of Aces & Eights
– On December 6, 2012, Devon defeated Samoa Joe to regain the TNA Television Title
– 4 days later, Devon defeated Kurt Angle to retain the TNA Television Title
– At One Night Only: Joker’s Wild ’13, Aces & Eights (Devon & DOC) defeated Alex Silva & Hernandez
– At Genesis ’13, Devon defeated Joseph Park
– At Lockdown ’13, Bully Ray defeated Jeff Hardy in a Cage Match to win the TNA World Title, revealing himself as the leader of Aces & Eights in the process
– At One Night Only: Ten Reunion, Aces & Eights (Bully Ray & Devon) defeated Bad Influence (Christopher Daniels & Kazarian) and The LAX (Homicide & Hernandez)
– At One Night Only: Tag Team Tournament, Team 3D defeated Generation Me (Nick & Matt Jackson), Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez and Austin Aries & Bobby Roode to win the tournament
– At Slammiversary IX, Devon defeated Joseph Park by countout to retain the TNA Television Title, but lost it later that day to Abyss whilst Bully Ray defeated Sting in a No Holds Barred Match to retain the TNA World Title
– On August 15, 2013, The Main Event Mafia (Samoa Joe, Sting, Magnus, AJ Styles & Rampage Jackson) defeated Aces & Eights (Devon, Garett Bischoff, Mr Anderson, Knux & Wes Brisco). As Devon was pinned, he was forced out of TNA. It later transpired that Devon’s contract had expired and he had legitimately left the company. Also on that day, Bully Ray defeated Chris Sabin to regain the TNA World Title he had lost just a month prior
– At No Surrender ’13, Bully Ray defeated Mr Anderson in a Last Man Standing Match to retain the TNA World Title
– At House of Hardcore III, Matt Hardy & Devon defeated Eddie Kingston & Homicide
– At Turning Point ’13, Mr Anderson defeated Bully Ray in a No-DQ Match to officially end the Aces & Eights storyline
– At One Night Only: Hardcore Justice 3, Bully Ray defeated Mr Anderson in a Last Man Standing Match
– At One Night Only: #OldSchool, Bully Ray defeated Tommy Dreamer in a Falls Count Anywhere Match
– At Genesis ’14, Bully Ray defeated Mr Anderson in a No-DQ Match
– At One Night Only: Joker’s Wild 2, Bully Ray & Rockstar Spud defeated Mr Anderson & Austin Aries
– At One Night Only: World Cup 2014, Bully Ray was part of the victorious Team Eric Young
– At House of Hardcore IV, Tommy Dreamer & Devon defeated Abyss & Rhino in a Hardcore Match
– At House of Hardcore V, Devon & CW Anderson defeated Outlaw Inc (Eddie Kingston & Homicide)
– At Slammiversary XII, Team 3D (Bully Ray & Devon) were inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame
– In late June 2014, Devon made a full-time return to TNA, reforming Team 3D
– On July 13, 2014, The Dudley Boyz defeated Jason Axe & Kevin Steen in a No Holds Barred Match to win the 2CW Tag Team Titles
– On September 26, 2014, Team 3D defeated PCW Tag Team Champions Team Single (T-Bone & Rampage Brown) by DQ
– At Bound For Glory ’14, Team 3D defeated Abyss & Tommy Dreamer in a Hardcore Match. Following the event, Team 3D left TNA
– At House of Hardcore VII, Team 3D defeated The Killer Elite Squad (Davey Boy Smith Jr & Lance Archer)
– At Royal Rumble ’15, Bubba Ray Dudley made a one-night return to WWE, competing in the Rumble match
– At House of Hardcore VIII, Team 3D defeated The Addiction (Frankie Kazarian & Christopher Daniels)
– In May 2015, Bully Ray returned to TNA in the General Manager role, but left barely a month later citing his ‘unhappiness with the current state of affairs in the company’
– At House of Hardcore IX, Team 3D defeated The Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) in a Street Fight
– In August 2015, The Dudley Boyz made a surprise return to WWE
– At Night of Champions ’15, The Dudley Boyz defeated WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston) by DQ
– At WWE’s Live MSG Special, The Dudley Boyz again defeated The New Day by DQ
– On the Survivor Series ’15 pre-show, The Dudley Boyz, Neville, Goldust & Titus O’Neil defeated The Cosmic Wasteland (Stardust, Konnor & Viktor), Bo Dallas & The Miz in an Elimination Match
– In the 2016 WWE draft, The Dudleys were allocated to Raw
– The Dudley Boyz departed WWE following Summerslam ’16
– In December 2016, D-Von retired from the ring and became a producer with WWE. Bubba Ray would revive his ‘Bully Ray’ character on the indies
– Bully Ray debuted for ROH in March 2017
– At ROH’s 15th Anniversary Show, Bully Ray & The Briscoes (Mark & Jay) defeated Davey Boy Smith Jr & War Machine (Hanson & Rowe)
– The next day, Bully Ray & The Briscoes defeated The Kingdom (Matt Taven & Vinny Marseglia) & Silas Young to win the ROH Six-Man Tag Team Titles
– At Supercard of Honor XI, Bully Ray & The Briscoes defeated The Bullet Club (Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa & Hangman Page) to retain the ROH Six-Man Tag Team Titles
– On April 8, 2017, Bully Ray & The Briscoes defeated The Rebellion (Rhett Titus, Shane Taylor & Caprice Coleman) to retain the ROH Six-Man Tag Team Titles
– At House of Hardcore XXIV, Bully Ray & Tommy Dreamer defeated The Spirit Squad (Kenny & Mikey) in a Street Fight
– At War of the Worlds ’17 day 2, Bully Ray & The Briscoes defeated Los Ingobernables de Japon (BUSHI, EVIL & SANADA) to retain the ROH Six-Man Tag Team Titles
– At War of the Worlds ’17 day 3, Bully Ray & The Briscoes defeated CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Rocky Romero & Beretta) in a No-DQ Match to retain the ROH Six-Man Tag Team Titles
– At House of Hardcore 26, Bully Ray defeated Ethan Carter III
– At House of Hardcore 32, Bully Ray defeated Sami Callihan in a No-DQ Match
– At House of Hardcore 33, Bully Ray & The Rock n Roll Express (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson) defeated The Spirit Squad (Kenny, Mikey & Randy)
– At Death Before Dishonor XV, Bully Ray & The Briscoes (Mark & Jay) defeated The Kingdom (Matt Taven, TK O’Ryan & Vinny Marseglia)
– On April 6, 2018, The Dudley Boyz were inducted into the WWE hall of fame
– At Supercard of Honor XII, Bully Ray & Cheeseburger fought The Dawgs (Rhett Titus & Will Ferrara) to a no-contest
– Bully Ray participated in House of Hardcore’s Australia Tour in July 2018, defeating the Squad World Order (Kenny, Mikey & Randy) in a series of six-man tag team matches, as well as defeating Mohammad Ali Vaez in a Tables Match
– Bully Ray competed in the Over Budget Battle Royal at the ALL IN event
– On September 15, 2018, Bully Ray defeated Evander James to win the PPW Heavyweight Title
– At Death Before Dishonor ’18, Bully Ray & Silas Young defeated Flip Gordon & Colt Cabana in an Elimination Tables Match