Real name: James Maritato
Weight: 175 lbs.
Date of birth: March 12, 1972
Hometown: Sicily, Italy
Pro debut: September 1991
Trained by: Billy Robinson
Finishing move: Sicilian Crab
– Maritato first got involved in wrestling with the UWFI (Union of Wrestling Force International), where he trained with Billy Robinson, Lou Thesz and Danny Hodge.
– In 1995, Guido was contacted by Paul Heyman, who asked him to work a gimmick with J.T. Smith, the Full Blooded Italians.
– After a brief stint as Damien Stone, Guido became James Maritato and later Little Guido Maritato.
– On October 18, 1997, Little Guido and Tracey Smothers defeated New Jack and John Kronus for the ECW World Tag Team title in Philadelphia, PA.
– At the ’97 November to Remember, Little Guido and Smothers defeated the Dudleys, Balls Mahoney and Axl Rotten and New Jack and Kronus in a four way dance to retain the ECW World Tag Team title.
– In 1999, the Full Bloodied Italians group consisted of Little Guido, Tony Mamaluke, and Big E. Sal Graziano.
– At Living Dangerously ’99, Little Guido beat Antifaz del Norte.
– At the 1999 November to Remember PPV in Asbury Park, NJ, Little Guido defeated Nova.
– Little Guido downed Mikey Whipwreck and Simon Diamond in Milwaukee, WI at Hardcore Heaven 2000.
– On the June 30, 2000 edition of “ECW on TNN,” Little Guido defeated Yoshihiro Tajiri.
– On the August 18, 2000 of “ECW on TNN,” the F.B.I. defeated Psisocis, Tajiri, and Whipwreck.
– On August 26, 2000, Little Guido and Mamaluke defeated Tajiri and Whipwreck for the ECW World Tag Team title in Queens, NY.
– At Anarchy Rulz 2000, Little Guido and Mamaluke defeated Tajiri and Whipreck to retain the ECW World Tag Team title.
– At the 2000 November to Remember in Villa Park, IL, Guido defeated Tajiri and Super Crazy in a three way dance.
– After ECW folded in early 2001, Guido remained active on the independent circuit.
– On March 4, 2001, the Sicilian Shooters (Little Guido and Kid Kruel) defeated the Boogie Knights to win the USA Pro Tag Team title in Hollywood, NY.
– On the December 12, 2002 edition of “Smackdown,” Maritato made his WWE television debut and attacked Crash Holly during a Jamie Noble-Crash match. It was later learned that Guido’s new name was Nunzio, and he and Noble were “cousins.”
– On the January 3, 2003 edition of “Smackdown,” Nunzio defeated Crash.
– A short later, Nunzio reformed the FBI – this time with Chuck Palumbo and Johhny Stamboli.
– At the August 2, 2005 “Smackdown” taping in Bridgeport, CT, Nunzio (with Big Vito) defeated Paul London to capture the WWE Cruiserweight title.
– On November 15, 2005 in Rome, Italy, Nunzio pinned Juvetund to regain the WWE Cruiserweight title.
– On June 7, 2006, Nunzio returned to ECW as Little Guido.
– At One Night Stand ’06, The FBI (Guido and Tony Mamaluke with Big Guido) defeated Super Crazy and Tajiri.
– Little Guido was released by WWE on August 8, 2008.
– In 2011, Little Guido was hired as a WWE referee, but was released in September 2011.