Real name: Chris Mordetsky
Weight: 257 lbs.
Date of birth: January 8, 1983
Hometown: Santa Monica, CA
Pro debut: 2002
Trained by: UPW
Finishing move: Masterlock
Audio: Masters plugs GERWECK.NET
– Upon signing a WWE developmental deal, Mordetsky became Chris Masters in Ohio Valley Wrestling.
– On March 30, 2004, Masters and Brent Albright defeated Chris Cage and Tank Toland in Louisville, KY to capture the OVW Tag Team title.
– At New Year’s Revolution ’07, Masters defeated Carlito.
– On the June 11, 2007 edition of “Raw,” Masters was drafted to the Smackdown roster.
– Masters was suspended for 60-days in November 2007 for his second wellness policy violation.
– Masters was released by WWE on November 8, 2007.
– As Chris Moore, Masters defeated Ryushi Yanagisawa on December 20, 2007 in Tokyo, Japan.
– Masters returned to Raw on July 27, 2009.
– On April 27, 2010, Masters was drafted to Smackdown in the Supplemental draft.
– Masters was draft to the Raw roster on April 26, 2011.
– Masters was released by WWE on August 5, 2011.
– In December 2011, Masters competed in TNA’s Ring Ka King as ‘American Adonis.’
– On June 7, 2012, Masters competed in a TNA dark match, losing to Robbie E.
– At House of Hardcore I, Mordetzky defeated Hale Collins.
– On October 27, 2012, Masters defeated Chavo Guerrero Jr, Rik Luxury & Sean Casey in an Elimination Match to win the VPW Heavyweight Title.
– On March 15, 2013, Masters defeated BTW Heavyweight Champion Flex Armstrong by DQ.
– On May 18, 2013, Masters defeated Mike Menace to retain the VPW Heavyweight Title.
– On January 24, 2014, Masters defeated Wavell Starr to win the vacant RCW Canadian Title, but lost it to Starr the following night.
– On March 1, 2014, Masters entered the PCW Road to Glory Tournament, defeating Cyanide, Joey Hayes, Chris Hero & Dave Mastiff on his way to victory.
– On June 26, 2014, Masters defeated Ken Kerbis & Kronus in a 3-Way Match to win the AWO Heavyweight Title.
– On August 1, 2014, Masters defeated Joey Hayes with Lionheart as special guest referee to win the PCW Title.
– On October 31, 2014, Masters defeated Dave Mastiff to retain the PCW Title.
– In 2015, Masters starting working shows for Jeff Jarrett’s Global Force Wrestling.
– In March 2017, he arrived in Impact Wrestling as Chris Adonis
– On March 11, Masters defeated Brad Slayer to win the WAW Undisputed Heavyweight Title, but would immediately lose it to Alberto El Patron
– In January 2018, Masters left Impact Wrestling, dissatisfied with both his pay and his position as a manager, rather than a full-time wrestler
– On October 31, 2018, Masters won a 31-Man Rumble Match to win the vacant cOw Interstate Title
– On November 13, Masters defeated Super VIP to win the CWE Heavyweight Title, but would lose it to Sukhi three days later
– On May 18, 2019, Masters defeated Hakem Wakuur to retain the cOw Interstate Title
– On February 21, 2020, Masters & Carlito defeated Apolo & Apolo Jr and Jody Fleisch & Jonny Storm to win the vacant QPW Tag Team Titles
– Masters reprised his Chris Adonis character upon signing with the NWA in early 2021
– On March 30, 2021, Adonis defeated Trevor Murdoch in a No-DQ Match to win the NWA National Title
– Adonis vacated the NWA National Title for an opportunity at the NWA World Title, but was ultimately unsuccessful
– On July 6, Adonis defeated JTG in the final of a tournament to win the vacant NWA National Title
– At the NWA 73rd Anniversary Show, Adonis defeated James Storm to retain the NWA National Title
– On September 5, Adonis defeated Tito Oric to retain the NWA National Title
– At NWA Hard Times 2, Adonis defeated Judais to retain the NWA National Title
– On June 18, 2022, Masters defeated Wes Williams to win the ASWA Eastern States Title
– On July 14, Masters defeated Hell Yeah to retain the ASWA Eastern States Title
– At the NWA 74th Anniversary Show, Adonis defeated Odinson by DQ
– At NWA Nuff Said, Adonis defeated Trevor Murdoch