Real name: Christy Lee Hemme
Weight: 116 lbs.
Date of birth: October 28, 1979
From: Temecula, CA
Pro debut: 2004
Trained by: WWE
– On September 20, 2004 in Seattle, WA, Hemme won the diva search contest to earn a $250,000 contract.
– At Taboo Tuesday, Hemme defeated Carmella in a “lingerie pillow fight” match.
– On the November 15, 2004 edition of “Raw,” Hemme defeated Stacy Keibler in a “lingerie pillow fight” match.
– Hemme graced the cover of the April 2005 edition of Playboy magazine.
– During the summer of 2005, Hemme started to accompany Eugene to the ring.
– On August 22, 2005, Hemme and Stacy Keibler were traded to Smackdown for Torrie Wilson and Candice Michelle.
– At No Mercy 2005, Hemme and LOD ’05 defeated MNM and Melina.
– Hemme was released on December 5, 2005 by WWE.
– Hemme made her TNA debut at the Lockdown ’06 PPV.
– At Against All Odds ’07, Hemme defeated the Big Fat Oily Guy in a “tuxedo” match.
– After retiring from the ring, Hemme became a TNA backstage interviewer.
– In April 2014, Hemme became part of the TNA creative team
– In August 2014, Hemme announced she was pregnant. She gave birth to a girl in January
– In April 2016, her ten year relationship with TNA came to an end.
– On January 6, 2018, Hemme gave birth to quadruplets: Hemme Lee Patterson, Jagger James Patterson, Quinn Eugene Patterson, and Sunni Sue Patterson.