Justin Credible’s wife given six months to live

May 15, 2018 - by Steve Gerweck

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)

1. dave says:

That’s f**ked. I can’t even comprehend how to deal with that news. I really have no words, sometimes this world is truly sh*tty, and there are no cliche’d thoughts or words of advice. Just survive somehow Justin but how? I really wish you the best, and your personal issues have nothing to do with this. This is f***ed.

2. dave says:

That’s f****d. Gotta be the worst feeling in the world. I can’t even comprehend the pain.

3. motorhead says:

I’m right there with ya @Dave. My wife and I are like Laurel & Hardy. The idea of her being gone in 6 months would be too much to take. He’s going to have to be twice as strong just for her. Nothing but good vibes and prayers for them.

4. Will Henderson says:

man, this poor guy’s already battling addition, now he has to deal with the possibility of losing his wife from cancer/other terminal illness.

Juston Credible’s life just keeps getting worse, i hope for his sake he doesn’t kill himself out of heartbreak after his wife passes.

5. James says:

Any specifics on the diagnosis, whether it’s a specific terminal cancer or a terminal illness, or a specific terminal disease?

6. JD Storm says:

I remember how I felt when dad’s health was failing him. I didn’t know if it would be a fast death or a slow miserable death. I just remember how miserable I was.

words can’t describe how miserable Justin Credible is right now. I can only guess what he’s going through right now.

7. Joseph says:

I can’t imagine how any of them are feeling right now. Not sure how I would handle if I was married and told my wife was going to be gone. Not sure how I’d handle being told I only had months to live. It’s a sad situation that they have to go through.

8. Simba says:

Man, life just keeps raining down sh*t on Justin. I can’t begin to imagine what he must be going through. I just hope this doesn’t have too much of an adverse effect on his sobriety…

9. Disgruntled Jobber says:

This just terrible. He’s battled his own demons and now gets this thrown at him. I think this would break anyone of us if we were in his shoes.

10. James says:

To look back, Justin Credible’s ordeal with his wife almost reminds me of a similar situation with Louie Spicolli. When he found out his mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer, he relapsed and ended up dying from an overdose.