Real name: Daria Rae Berenato
Weight: 130 lbs.
Date of birth: September 24, 1993
Hometown: Shamong Township, New Jersey
Pro debut: December 3, 2015
Trained by: Booker T, Billy Gunn, Lita
Finishing move: Kimura lock
– At the age of 17, she began training and competing in mixed martial arts.
– In June 2015, Berenato was announced as one of the thirteen finalists for the sixth season of the WWE competition Tough Enough. She was the third competitor eliminated from the competition.
– In October 28, 2015, it was announced that Berenato had signed a contract with WWE.
– Berenato debuted at an NXT Live Event on December 3, 2015, losing to Nia Jax
– Berenato made her first NXT TV apperance on the August 17, 2016 episode, teaming with Alexa Bliss & Mandy Rose in a loss to Carmella, Liv Morgan & Nicola Glencross
– In May 2017, Berenato returned to NXT TV as ‘Sonya Deville’
– On November 20, 2017, Deville debuted on Raw alongside Paige and Mandy Rose