GRP #129: Ryback’s WWE contract dispute, Charlotte-Natalaya finish, Adam Rose, Foley/Austin, WWE Network, and more
Topics covered include:
– Thoughts on WWE’s Payback
– Did WWE bury AJ Styles at Payback?
– Bret Hart’s comments about Triple H
– The Montreal screwjob finish in the Natalya-Charlotte match
– Thoughts on WWE Network’s Camp WWE show
– WWE to increase the subscription rate for the network?
– Raw’s rating continues to slide
– Teddy’s suggestion for the Shane/Stephanie storyline
– Why is Foley interviewing Shane McMahon on the network, and not Steve Austin?
– WWE bringing back Bob Backlund
– Titus O’Neil returns
– Ryback’s contract dispute with WWE
– Has WWE given Ryback a fair shake?
– Will Ryback sue WWE for the ring name?
– Ryback’s future
– Adam Rose comments, deletes comments
– TNA owe Roode and Young six figures
– Teddy explains the downside guarantee in WWE
– Hogan sues Gawker, again
– Is Vince McMahon still running WWE?
– Chris Jericho is playing the game correctly
– WWE releases two announcers
– and more!
Warning: Strong language
Have a question you would like Teddy Long to answer on the podcast? Tweet them @gerweck
Click here for the 2014 Gerweck Report podcasts
click here for the 2016 Gerweck Report podcasts