WWE Hall of Famer Filming Shoot Interview, Taking Donations & Bookings to Help with Mortgage

Mar 11, 2015 - by Marc Middleton

– The Millennium Wrestling Federation issued the following this week:

Please note: all winter, Tony has been fighting to keep up with his mortgage with the threat of foreclosure looming, along with everyday life expenses due to lack of bookings. He’s not looking for a “handout” – he’s very willing to work it. Every personal appearance, every Indiegogo donation towards our Studio Shoot Interview Documentary goes a long way to helping him live.

WWE & Bodybuilding Hall of Famer Tony Atlas is available for bookings of any kind – wrestling matches, autograph sessions, meet & greets, seminars, private gatherings of almost any kind at a great value. He is wide open most weekends headed into spring. Tony will personally help promote any appearances and is able to drive throughout the northeast. Please email bw@bostonwrestling.com with opportunities.

TONY ATLAS EXPERIENCE
Wednesday, March 25th – 5PM
MWF Studios – 360 Main St. – Melrose, MA 02176
Autographs – Posed Photos – Professional Video Taping
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/wwe-hall-of-famer-tony-atlas-studio-shoot-sos/x/4306738

From the highest of highs to the lowest of lows and everywhere in between around the world, Tony Atlas has seen and lived it all! March 25th, along with John Cena Sr., we continue documenting his career from his mouth as it’s important to produce as much non-WWE wrestling history as possible. From his explosive entry into professional wrestling to the Bruiser Brody murder, from living under a park bench to the WWE Hall of Fame, Tony will tell his story as it’s never been heard before! Join him in an intimate studio setting sharing his experiences and head off on a road trip like never before!

We’ve created a special Indiegogo campaign through March 25th to let fans know how they can help and the awesome, interactive rewards available to those that contribute – a special fan dinner, personal drawings, autographs, title belts and other merchandise, personal phone calls and tons more! There are advertising opportunities for wrestling businesses and websites! If you watched WWE Legends House, you’ve seen Tony’s artistic skills – he’ll draw a portrait of any wrestler you like! Help produce this video for fans to enjoy and learn from for decades to come!

In February, we were happy to raise 17% of our goal towards the rising production costs – lets finish off the other 83% this WrestleMania season!

Boston Wrestling has produced numerous documentary style shoot interviews that have been seen by millions of fans online and on the Howard Stern Show. Please join us in our latest, unique endeavor! Tony Atlas needs and appreciates your support!

Big Bray Wyatt News, Backstage News on Triple H & Scott Hall, Title Plans for Orton?, Reigns vs. Lesnar Match Plans, Amazing New Nikki & Lana & Alexa Bliss, Lots of Must See New GIFs, More

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Reply