TNA Spoiler Notes: New Members of Team Dixie, MVP Injury Update, Aries, Willow’s Future, More
Jun 26, 2014 - by Marc Middleton
– Here are some spoiler notes from the first night of TNA’s Impact Wrestling tapings in New York City:
* MVP is still not able to wrestle 100%. He came out on crutches and barely competed in a tag team match, hobbling around and using hit crutch to get disqualified.
* Low Ki makes his return on the July 24th episode and defeats DJ Zema Ion.
* Jeff Hardy appeared as himself and cut a promo but said we haven’t seen the last of Willow because he likes entertaining the fans.
* The Great Muta wrestled a rare US singles match for the July 24th episode, defeating a returning Robbie E. Sanada turned on Muta after the match, setting up their upcoming Wrestle-1 match.
* Former WWE stars Snitsky and Ezekiel Jackson will make their TNA debuts on the July 24th episode, attacking Bully Ray, Devon and Tommy Dreamer in the Street Fight main event against Team Dixie’s Ethan Carter III, Rhino and Rockstar Spud.
* King Mo is back in the TNA storylines. He cut a promo with Dixie against Dreamer and is a member of Team Dixie. Team Dixie consists of Ethan, Spud, Rhino, King Mo, Zeke and Snitsky.
* On the July 24th episode, Austin Aries gives up his X Division Title to get a shot at Bobby Lashley’s World Heavyweight Title for the Destination X episode that airs on July 31st.