Backstage News on John Cena, Roman Reigns, the WWE World Title and Money In the Bank

- Apparently John Cena is in line to win the WWE World Heavyweight Title at next Sunday’s Money In the Bank pay-per-view.

It was previously reported that word from within WWE was that a heel would be leaving Money In the Bank with the title. During Monday’s RAW, it appeared they may be grooming Roman Reigns for the title as they had him work his way into the match but that may not be the case as it’s likely too soon for Reigns to have a title run.

Backstage News on a Big Post-MITB Angle Planned, Revealing New Paige & Lana, Lots of New RAW & Diva GIFs, More

Source: F4Wonline.com

Tags: , , ,

1. Kerry says:

John Cena in line to win the championship…again. Surprise, surprise.

2. Daniel says:

I’d rather it be Orton and have him win by cheating. It would be perfect for Bryan to come back and take it from him again.

I agree it’s too soon for Reigns and I think the same of Wyatt.

3. loulou says:

Its about time they let a newcomer like john win it…good for u WWE…

4. lll says:

I agree with Daniel. Let Orton have it. Reigns and Bryan can chase him for the title because Reigns have been after him for a while and Bryan never lost it. I agree with everyone else saying John Cena should not get the belt.

5. Danny Cause says:

Money In The Bank is a no DQ match. It wouldn’t be possible for Orton to win by ‘cheating’.

6. Saxon says:

I agree with this 100% actually. Brock Lesnar is going to take the title from somebody at Summerslam, why not against John Cena. Out of all the participants, that’s the perfect move and the perfect person I think.

Start a Brock Lesnar (c) vs Daniel Bryan feud afterwards.

7. LOL says:

Can’t wait, John Cena is the future of this BISNUSS!!!!

8. Dan Lovato says:

I say mix it up a little. shock us again!

9. zack says:

BUT CAN HE OVERCOME THE ODDS?!?!

10. Josh says:

No DQ or not there’s always a way to cheat ;).

11. David Z says:

Cena winning the title is so six years ago. It only makes sense to give him the belt though only to loose it to Lensar at Summerslam! I would like to see a bigger push for Roman Reigns but it’s still too early. But Vince likes the big guys as champs so Roman will be the champ possibly this time next year

12. Daniel says:

Okay, Danny, I worded that poorly I guess. I meant with assistance, which to me is cheating. You knew what I meant.

13. Drew says:

I think Saxon has the right idea.

14. dave says:

Haha oh my god. Cena is mentioned as possible winner and everyone is volunteering Orton to win instead (Orton would normally be a despised winner). When was Cena’s last reign? Why not let him become champ and put over a new World champ if he drops title to someone like Reigns, Bray? Why not Brock v Cena at Summerslam? Fans need to learn to roll with the punches and stop being so petulant.

Also the same type of fan that blindly hates Cena also hype for Russell Brand-lite, a gold sex offender looking Cody Rhodes and Bo Dallas and his nut crushed voice. Besides whoever walks out of MITB as champ will only be keeping it warm for Daniel Bryan and Cena is only guy on roster who will allow Bryan a fair and fighting title shoy, to spite the Authority. Abd given Cena’s slow burning feud with Authority, it could lead to great things.

15. dave says:

Excuse typo’s; smart phone and abnormal thumbs

16. Jack says:

It could be that they’re leaning toward Cena because Bryan is injured worse then they thought and might not be ready for Summerslam. I’m not trying to be negative but that’s definitely a possibility.

17. mackdeezy says:

No…. not orton, not cena. No no no. These are two people the company just can’t stop shoving down our throats.

18. PAZ says:

I MAY NOT BE A BIG CENA OR LESNAR FAN, BUT IF THIS IS GONNA SET UP BRYAN VS. LESNAR FOR LATER ON THEN I AM ALL FOR IT. I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE LIKES OF WYATT, REIGNS, OR EVEN CESARO TO WIN. IF CESARO WERE TO WIN AND SET UP A FEUD WITH LESNAR, THEN GIDDY UP CUZ I WOULD LOVE TO SEE CESARO AND LESNAR BATTLE IT OUT TO SEE WHO THE ULTIMATE HEYMAN GUY IS.

19. T says:

Cena vs Brock has been done ad nasuem