Another TNA Return Announced for Destination X Tapings, Updated Line-Up for New York City
Jun 22, 2014 - by Marc Middleton
- TNA’s John Gaburick also announced former WWE developmental talent and indie star Brian Cage will be working this week’s tapings in New York City. Low Ki was also announced for Destination X. Here’s what we know for the tapings so far:
* The possible return of TNA’s six-sided ring.
* Matt Hardy in action, possibly all three nights. Hardy confirmed on Twitter he and brother Jeff Hardy will be teaming up.
* Rhino and Tommy Dreamer appearing all three nights.
* Jeff Hardy vs. Bobby Lashley for the World Heavyweight Title on the June 25th tapings. The Great Muta will also be on that taping.
* Destination X tapings on June 26th with the current X Division Champion vs. the current World Champion. Talents confirmed include Low Ki, Brian Cage and Homicide.