Audio: Gerweck Report talks WWE releases, who should have been cut, TNA, and more
Jun 13, 2014 - by Steve Gerweck
Download MP3 (right click to save)
In this edition of the Gerweck Report podcast, the podcast that tells it like it is, Steve Gerweck and Frank D discuss..
– The WWE releases this week
– Who should have been released?
– What is next for the released talent?
– Were the WWE cuts related to the WWE Network?
– More cuts to come?
– Will Curtis Axel make in WWE?
– NXT stars that can make an impact on the main roster
– How many PPV buys will Slammiversary generate?
– The poor build to Sunday’s PPV
– Who might be the next announcement for the TNA hall of fame?
– TNA celebrates 12 years in business
Follow the Gerweck Report podcast at @GerweckReport
Follow Gerweck on Twitter at @gerweck
Follow Frank D on Twitter at @RealFrankDee
E-mail us at email@example.com
You can listen to the Gerweck Report on iTunes and on tunein