In the latest edition of the Gerweck Report Podcast, Steve Gerweck and Frank D discuss…
– 2014 Projections for WWE’s financials
– Will WWE raise subscription rates for WWE Network and add advertisements?
– What WWE needs to do to break even with the Network
– Frank D receives a WWE Network survey
– How wrestling is perceived in the TV industry, and the changing world of cable/satellite television
– Yahoo piece claims wrestling fans are cheap and low income
– Sunday’s WWE Payback PPV
– Kurt Angle vs. Bret Hart dream match
– Sting still hasn’t signed with WWE? Is he signing with Jarrett’s Global Force Wrestling?
– TV ratings
– Thoughts on last week’s Impact Wrestling
– TNA bringing back the six sided ring?
– The latest on Scott Hall