Former WWE superstar takes a jab at Obama Care

Mike Bucci (Simon Dean/Nova) posted on Facebook:

I’ve never smoked ..never touched alcohol..don’t use drugs..and still work out to stay in good shape..it makes sense that my companies health insurance goes up due to Obama Care..and it will now cost me more. Keep in mind I haven’t used it once in 4 years. Just glad all the fat smoking alcoholics can now get almost the same insurance as me..for almost no extra cost….unreal ..

Tags: ,

1. Shane says:

Yeah, god forbid overweight have the same rights as everyone else.

2. Straightedge Shooter says:

LOL that’s awesome. What he is saying is true.

3. LOL says:

No fair of course he’s in perfect health he uses the Simon System!!

4. dave says:

I’ve yet to see a fat, smoking alcoholic. . .it’s almost like Bucci is over reaching. But only almost so my point is now vague and almost pointless.

5. T says:

So his logic is as long as I have mine to hell with the others?

6. AJ Cooper says:

@T

Well, that’s how most right-wing Republitarians think. Plus, if he’s being truthful in saying he hasn’t used his company’s healthcare, why does it matter if it is indeed getting costlier? He might have room to complain if he used it, but since he doesn’t, he’s just coming off as a major-league douchebag.

@StraightEdgeShooter

Well, he may be in one of those rare situations where the cost of a person’s health insurance goes up. From everything I’ve heard, in the large majority of situations, the cost of healthcare is going down.

7. Dragon says:

Meanwhile back a the blue cave of wonder
    The blue meanie thinks “what a dick”

8. Stonz says:

My insurance has been going up for years…. BEFORE Obamacare. This year since Obamacare started it actually didn’t increase much at all for the first time in 14 years. Gee, what a coincidence.

9. JD Storm says:

honestly, I think Simon’s overreaching quite a bit on this. my family doesn’t pay anything out of the ordinary for insurance. my brother’s insurance is probably the most expensive, but that’s because he bought what he feels is a really awesome insurance policy. really one of those cases where the cost can be justified.

most increases he’s ever had were small and happened before Obamacare took place.

10. Wes says:

@AJ

Even if he doesn’t use it, he still has to pay for it. Insurance isn’t a pay for it as you need it type of system.

11. AJ Cooper says:

@Wes

So, you’d have no problem complaining about something even if you’ve never used it? You sound about as stupid as Simon.