WWE Signs Another Independent Wrestler from Anarchy Wrestling In Georgia
Mar 11, 2014 - by Marc Middleton
- Anarchy Wrestling issued the following today:
STEVEN WALTERS SIGNS WWE DEAL
Anarchy Wrestling is pleased to announce that Steven “The Fever” Walters has been offered and executed a contract to join the talent roster of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.’s NXT brand and will report to the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida in May. Walters joins the likes of AJ Styles, Gunner, Xavier Woods and many others who developed their skills at The Church of Southern Wrestling in Cornelia before moving on to major promotions.
Walters is a former Anarchy Wrestling tag team champion, former Anarchy Wrestling Television Champion and held titles at various promotions across the Mid-Atlantic area including RWA in NC and WrestleForce in SC. His outstanding athletic ability caught the eye of promoters in Europe and Asia where he completed several successful international tours.
Walters will make the following appearances before ending his independent career:
* Sat, March 22nd – Anarchy Wrestling, Georgia
* Sat, March 29th – Anarchy Wrestling, Georgia, Hardcore Hell 2014
* Sun, March 30th – WrestleForce, South Carolina
* Sat, April 5th – ECWA Super 8 Tournament, Delaware
* Sat, April 12th – Anarchy Wrestling, Georgia