GRP #10: Bret vs. Shawn discussion, Montreal Screwjob and the fall out, what if scenarios, and more
Steve Gerweck and Frank D tackle a topical discussion on the Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels rivalry.
– Was the Montreal screwjob a work?
– Why did Vince McMahon put the WWF belt on Bret Hart if he wanted him out of the company?
– Why didn’t they switch the title in Detroit the night before?
– What would have happened if Bret had jumped to WCW in 1996?
– Did McMahon make the right decision letting Bret go?
– What if Owen Hart had been granted his WWF release?
– Did WWF properly push Owen after Bret’s departure?
– Missed opportunities for WCW after the Montreal screwjob.
– Was Bret vs. Shawn the greatest wrestling rivalry?
– and more in this 90 minute podcast
We want your feedback. Tweet Gerweck on Twitter @gerweck