Elimination Chamber Angle with Cena & The Wyatts?, Why NXT Is a Network Exclusive, Attendance
Feb 19, 2014 - by Marc Middleton
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* February 15th in Phoenix drew 7,000 fans
* February 16th in Las Vegas drew 6,000 fans
* February 17th for RAW in Denver drew 10,000 fans
– WWE was interested in bringing NXT to broadcast TV this past September but apparently there was no interest from networks and now it’s being advertised as a WWE Network exclusive show.
– It’s likely that The Wyatt Family will end up costing John Cena the Elimination Chamber match in some fashion, to set up the planned Cena vs. Bray Wyatt match at WrestleMania XXX.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter