WWE Possibly Inviting Two Indie Stars to Tryouts, Bobby Eaton’s Health Improves, Attendance
Feb 13, 2014 - by Marc Middleton
– Here are some recent WWE attendance notes from live events in California:
* February 7th in Oakland drew 5,400 fans
* February 8th in San Jose drew 4,700 fans
* February 8th in San Diego drew 4,000 fans
* February 9th in Fresno drew 6,000 fans
* February 9th in Bakersfield drew 4,500 fans
– Wrestling legend Bobby Eaton has made a significant turn for the better. He’s lost a lot of weight and is the healthiest he’s been in a long time. Eaton has a pacemaker in his heart so it’s unlikely that he will be able to wrestle again.
– There has been talk of indie stars Kevin Steen and Michael Elgin being invited to one of the upcoming WWE developmental tryouts. Steen has known about this for some time and the feeling is that if he shows up out of shape, officials will look down on him a lot.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter