WWE Announcers Dropping Pounds, Matches Too Brutal for WWE’s Website, Henry Does a Split
Feb 9, 2014 - by Marc Middleton
- After their win at last night’s WWE live event in San Jose, Mark Henry, Rey Mysterio and Xavier Woods danced for the fans. You can see video of Henry doing a split at this link.
- WWE’s website has published a list of 10 matches that are too brutal for WWE.com but will be on the Network:
* Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho — The Great American Bash 2008
* Mankind vs. The Rock — Royal Rumble 1999
* John Cena vs. JBL — Judgment Day 2005
* D-Generation X vs. Mr. McMahon, Shane McMahon & Big Show — Unforgiven 2006
* Randy Orton vs. Cactus Jack — Backlash 2004
* Trish Stratus vs. Stephanie McMahon — No Way Out 2001
* The Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar — No Mercy 2002
* Ric Flair vs. Mr. McMahon — Royal Rumble 2002
* Bret Hart vs. “Stone Cold” Steve Austin — WrestleMania 13
* Batista vs. Triple H — Vengeance 2005
- We noted several months ago that JBL and Michael Cole were doing a weight-loss challenge as they prepare to climb a mountain. JBL noted that today is day 40 of their challenge and he is down 21.5 pounds with 32.5 pounds left to go. Cole is down 13 pounds with 27 pounds left to lose.