Notes on The Ultimate Warrior, Bray Wyatt, Raw, and more
Feb 4, 2014 - by Steve Gerweck
- The Ultimate Warrior tweeted the following last night during RAW, which could be a sign that he recorded interviews for his new WWE DVD last week:
“The story begins #TeamWarrior #RAW #WWE”
– For those wondering about Bray Wyatt’s promos, word from within WWE is that he writes all promos by himself and then submits them to WWE creative for approval or edits.
– Monday’s WWE RAW ranked #3 for the night in Nielsen’s new Twitter TV ratings. RAW had a unique audience of 2.035 million, which represents the number of Twitter accounts that commented on the show. That is up from last week. RAW had total impressions of 12.079 million, which represents the number of times the show was tweeted about. That was also up from last week.
– The following matches and segments were cut from this week’s WWE RAW on Hulu Plus:
* Naomi vs. Aksana
* Sheamus vs. Curtis Axel
* Zack Ryder vs. Titus O’Neil
* Summer Rae and Emma’s dance-off
* Legends House and Countdown previews
* Ernie Ladd video
* Bad News Barrett segment
source: WWE News and Rumors