2/1 WWE house show results from Wichita, Kansas
1. Mark Henry and Big E Langston beat Curtis Axel and Ryback. It is was just an okay match. It started with Ryback and Axel doing quick tags until Big E got in the ring. It quickly turned into a Ryback dominated the match for 6 or 7 minutes, then Big E got the tag. Ryback quickly tagged in Axel. Henry went for a pin off of a power slam. Ryback broke up the count. Big E came in and took out Ryback. Axel went for a cross body off the second rope and Henry caught him in air. Henry then inducted Axel in to the Hall of Pain. Mark Henry got the pin over Curtis Axel.
2. Alexander Rusev beat Zack Ryder. This was a squash match. Ryder did his Broski Boot and attempted his Rough Rider but ended up tapping out to the Camel Clutch.
3. Natalya defeated Tamina. The votes showed a dance off was what the people wanted. Emma was at ringside during the match. Natalya started to dance, however Tamina didn’t want that and attacked Natalya. It was a good back and forth match that ended with Tamina taping out to the Sharpshooter.
4. Sheamus and The Uso Brothers defeated The Shield. It started with Sheamus vs. Rollins. The match went back and forth for a little bit. It started to be controlled by The Shield with one of The Uso’s has their victim. After about 7 to 8 mins of Shield control, Shemus got a “hot tag” and the match ended in the normal tag match ending. Sheamus went for a pin, Ambrose broke it up, Jimmy took out Ambrose, Riegns took out Jimmy with the Superman punch, Jey threw Reigns over the ropes, Rollins tossed Jey out of the ring, and Sheamus gave the Brouge Kick to Rollins.
5. The Miz defeated Damien Sandow. Sandow was upset that he got booed and had to walk down the ramp a second time (same crowd reaction). The match was back and forth with Sandow taping out to the Figure Four.
6. Bad News Barrett defeated Kofi Kingston. The match was back and forth with Barrett finally getting a decent amount of momentum. He hit the Bull Hammer elbow (personally I find that to be a stupid move let alone a finisher).
7. Bray Wyatt (w/Luke Harper, Erick Rowan) defeated Daniel Bryan in a steel cage. The match started with Bray having the control then it shifted to Bryan. It went back and forth like that for a good ten minutes. Bryan was going to escape the cage when Harper grabbed a chair and started to swing it toward Bryan, forcing him back inside cage where he was met with a Sister Abigail and the loss.
After the match, The Wyatt Family began to attack Daniel Bryan and then out came Sheamus and The Uso’s to give Bryan some relief. The show ended with Bryan, Sheamus, and The Uso’s leading the crowd in a “YES!” chant from atop of the cage.
credit: Domonick Venskus & ProWrestling.net