Anonymous WWE superstar: “just relax and enjoy the product”

F4Wonline.com reports that a top WWE Superstar, who asked to remain anonymous, asked them to print the following letter in this week’s newsletter:

“Internet is so funny. You all read the sites so you all should know the ‘plans’ for Mania. None of those plans have Bryan in a title match so the internet exploding at the end of the show is beyond laughable. Plus dont hate on Rey, he didn’t book himself as #30. The way most of you were acting the company should have called an audible and put Brooklyn Brawler as #30 just to piss you off even more. over 50,000 mania tix sold and a network that will change your life for ever is about to launch, so just relax and enjoy the product the company gives you. By the way, didn’t you all sh*t on the wwe for the Sept – Nov ppvs last year and said you were done, but turned around to watch/buy the Rumble? Pittsburgh you were an awesome crowd and it was an honor to be in your building last night”

Tags: , , , ,

1. Fisha695 says:

I’ve been trying to figure out who this is all day.

2. Stonz says:

Narrows it down to someone that “works” for WWE lol.

3. Sal says:

Cena, Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, Kane , or Kofi Kingston

4. T says:

So to sum it up shut up and enjoy the crap we put out. Hard to enjoy the product when it is awful. Yes, the fans stuck around during those fall PPVs and bought the Rumble in hopes things would get better. Apparently not.

Oh and to me it sounds like something Nash would say but they say TOP superstar.

5. rocco says:

I really feel like we dropped the ball by NOT having bad news Barrett enter at number 30. I know that’s off topic, but I haven’t seen the first person say this. lol. I’m going to assume that this anonymous superstar is Batista or big show

6. mackdeezy says:

It’s not Cena…. why do I think it’s Orton?

7. The Shield says:

Orton or HHH a himself hahaha

8. Alex says:

Lol is he serious? We have the right to crap on a product if it’s bad, WE’RE CUSTOMERS/CONSUMERS. Hello!?!

9. LOL says:

Great Khali really put the IWC in its place!

10. Deathedge says:

@mackdeezy

I couldn’t see Randy saying “it was an honor to be in your arena…” That sounds more like Cena, or maybe Rey, adding that “Don’t hate on Rey…” part to divert suspicion away from him.

11. Fisha695 says:

I don’t think it’s Orton, I don’t think he really pays attention enough to the internet haha.

@rocco, I feel like the ball was dropped by us smarks for none of us ever bringing up RVD as a possible surprise entrant in the rumble beforehand lol.

12. James says:

The product is unenjoyable.

13. Stunning Steve says:

Randy Orton needs to stop talking to the press “anonymously”

14. Stunning Steve says:

I love that they are basically saying “hey fans shut up and enjoy this crap we are going to shivel down your throat”. the problem is they won’t be proven wrong unless people actually stop tuning in and buying the product. I will be honest, I did watch the Rumble for free but I never would have paid for it. You could see Batista winning a mile away, but the WWE could have done something about it. They simply don’t care and won’t until they take a significant hit in ratings and buy rates.

15. T says:

My guess is Booker T. (the “you all” dialect)

The questionable grammar seems to eliminate people like Cena, Orton, Sheamus, JBL…etc

Though it says TOP WWE Superstar but maybe top is used liberally here?

16. mackdeezy says:

I think it’s Orton based on the arrogance level in the comment. Cena could get arrogant, but this is too much for Cena. The reason it may be Triple H is the same reason it may not be him. He’s in a position of power, he can say whatever he wants next to ol Vince.

17. mackdeezy says:

Actually…. could be Kane. Or Heyman. Heyman likes talking business. Heyman can be arrogant. Kane because he’s never been one to complain.

18. WOW says:

Sounds like something Dolph would say.

19. WhoIsTheAnonymousGM says:

The cutout looks like Tyson Kidd when he had short hair or Rey Mysterio.

20. havok says:

paying fans have the right to voice their opinions

21. art123guy says:

Why be anonymous? It’s not like that comment will get you fired. Could it be that you’re afraid that the wrestling fans will boo you out of the arena?

Best line:
    “None of those plans have Bryan in a title match so the internet exploding at the end of the show is beyond laughable.”

Because the WWE NEVER changes its plans. I’m sure the Bryan heel turn was planned to last for 2 weeks when originally concieved.

22. jim says:

Thats just such a lame response. Theres a reason someone doesnt put theyre name to something. I see it as reigns or batista but thats just me/who cares

23. Kerry Standifur says:

I would actually have preferred to see the Brooklyn Brawler.