Another source claims Sting reaches deal with WWE

Anthony DiMoro of SportsRants.com reports that WWE and Sting have reached an agreement. DiMoro wrote the following:

I have heard it from a good source that Sting and WWE have actually agreed to a deal, including a WWE Hall of Fame induction. The Hall of Fame induction may not come in 2014, but possible 2015 as WWE may want to feature Sting and get the fanbase familiar with him on WWE Television over the next year so that his induction is even more special. I anticipate a career DVD will also be in the mix later this year as well as a heavy presence of Sting on WWE Network.

Tags: , , ,

1. bill says:

don’t believe it

2. LOL says:

He should bring back the Surfer gimmick Woooooo!

3. dave says:

normally I’m with bill but the momentum on this rumour is hitting the heights of truth…

4. mackdeezy says:

The slogan most heard is “anything can happen in the wwf/e”

Ranging from Bruno Sammartino induction to dropping the ball on the inaugural PPV of 2014.

I’m not saying I believe it, but stranger things have happened, and it would definitely be a sign of bad times for TNA.

5. James says:

I won’t believe it until Sting and WWE officially confirms it.

6. Stunning Steve says:

I was still doubting but found an interesting interview from the UK tour with Kurt Angle. In it he says that Sting is no longer with TNA and that it is going to be hard losing him because he was the cornerstone of the company. All signs seem to point to him signing with WWE. If not, it will be the greatest swerve TNA has ever pulled off.

7. MiZery says:

I think the E should hold him until Mania after Taker continues the streak… Lights go out Taker is attacked by Sting, and there’s your Wrestlmania main event for next year.

8. Deathedge says:

I’m starting to think it’s true. With so many indications and so many people saying it’s true, it would be shocking if it wasn’t this time. I still maintain he’ll sign eventually anyway, so, assuming he wants to wrestle in WWE, he may as well go ahead and not wait any longer.

9. T says:

MiZery – Sting and Taker a year older would be painful to watch.

10. Ian says:

He should induct Warrior into the Hall of Fame if he is signed.

11. Jeff Copeland says:

bs

12. Joseph says:

I’d like to see him in the WWE, but not really to wrestle or face Undertaker and Mania. Sting HOF, DVD, character in the next game, and other stuff would be cool, but I’m over him coming in to face Taker.

13. Deathedge says:

I do still want him to face Taker (though I’ve always thought him vs HBK would be better) but at this point I’ll admit it’d be more for the spectacle of it then for a great match.

14. What? says:

I’m telling you…the Blade Runners are winning the tag belts at ‘Mania. You laugh, but you would have laughed a couple months ago if I said the New Age Outlaws would be champs right now. I’m half joking, of course, but enough crazy stuff has gone down that it wouldn’t surprise me either.

15. Sinnful says:

Sting is the devil Bray Wyatt speaks about and helps bring the establishment to its knees