SHOULD I STAY OR GO NOW?

cm punk

CM Punk’s current contract with World Wrestling Entertainment will be expiring this July, reports Mike Johnson. The Payback PPV event will be held on 6/1 in Chicago, IL in what could turn out to be Punk’s farewell performance in his hometown with WWE if he doesn’t agree to a new deal, which has been speculated within the company. The former WWE champion has stated publicly for the last two years that he planned to retire from wrestling in the next few years.

Tags: , ,

1. Alex says:

He better stay, I don’t want to lose another reason to be watching wrestling -_-

2. chriscurtiss says:

I’d hate to lose him on TV, but seeing him come back and be king of the indies would be rad.

3. Phenomenal1 says:

Damn, Punk is my favorite out of the entire current roster right now. I’ll keep on watching because I’m that kind of fan, but it won’t be the same for me without Punk there.

4. ChampionOfWhat says:

If Punk quits. WWE will not be so fun to watch anymore.

He is one of the reasons i still watch their shows

5. Jeff Copeland says:

go please go go get opens door for u there just go take your complaining twitter same gimmick complaning retarted moronic cult of personality and just go away take the what chant with u as well

6. LOL says:

uh didn’t a report a few weeks back say they were planning a big “summer of Punk” storyline……internet what you talking about????

7. Deathedge says:

@LOL

That’s rumors for you. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle, so he’ll probably take the spring off (he’s earned a vacation at this point) and be back by summer.

8. Really? says:

Well Taz, there go the lights. The mystery investor has promised to reveal themself tonight at Slammiversary. What the Hell??! What is CM Punk doing here??