Wrestling By The Numbers: Bradley ‘Jay’ Bradley
TNA Wrestling has announced the release of performer Bradley ‘Jay’ Bradley. The 33-year-old DeKalb Illinois native had spent the past year with the organization after having been signed back in January of 2013. Bradley first appeared on TNA Impact Wrestling competing in the company’s Gut Check Challenge and was awarded a contract over wrestler Brian Cage. After spending his first 5-months with the organization in their developmental territory Ohio Valley Wrestling, Bradley reappeared on Impact Wrestling in May and was one of the 11-participants in the 2013 Bound For Glory Series. He had recently been seldomly used prior to the announcement of his release on January 14th.
Bradley Bradley is a 15-year veteran of the professional wrestling industry who first debuted back in 1999 after having been trained by Ace Steel, Danny Dominion, Kevin Quinn and the Steel City Wrestling staff. Bradley got his start in the business with SCW based in Chicago alongside fellow rookie trainees C.M. Punk and Colt Cabana. Over the first 6-years of his career he had numerous health related setbacks but was a regular for numerous Mid-West independent promotions and also worked regularly with IWA Mid-South. World Wrestling Entertainment signed Bradley in late 2005 and he spent 4-years with the organization mostly competing in their developmental systems including Deep South Wrestling, Ohio Valley Wrestling and Florida Championship Wrestling. He debuted on the Smackdown brand in August of 2008 and had a short 4-month stint on the program before being sent back to FCW and eventually being released in March of 2009. He returned to the independent circuit over the next 3-years and worked a couple matches with Ring Of Honor prior to signing with TNA. Late last year he competed in a tour of Japan with Wrestle-1 alongside fellow TNA performer Rob Terry as apart of a talent exchange deal between the two organizations.
Below we look at the televised professional wrestling career of Bradley ‘Jay’ Bradley by the numbers…
* 1 Match on TNA Pay-Per-View.
* 9 Matches on TNA Impact Wrestling.
* 1 Match on TNA Xplosion.
* 25 Matches on TNA Ohio Valley Wrestling Television.
* 7 Main Event Matches on TNA Ohio Valley Wrestling Television.
World Wrestling Entertainment:
* 6 Matches on WWE Smackdown.
* 1 Match on WWE ECW On Syfy.
* 4 Matches on WWE Heat.
* 4 Matches on WWE Florida Championship Wrestling On Bright House Sports Network.
* 30 Match on WWE Ohio Valley Wrestling Television.
* 11 Main Event Matches on WWE Ohio Valley Wrestling Television.
* 26 Matches on WWE Deep South Wrestling On CSS.
* 14 Main Event Matches on WWE Deep South Wrestling On CSS.
Inoki Genome Federation:
* 1 Match on IGF Genome.
* 1 Match on Wrestle-1 Tour 2013.
* 1 Match on Wrestle-1 Ryota Hama 5th Anniversary.
* 2 Matches on Extreme Rising Pay-Per-View.