Lodi on signing with TNA, asking for his WCW release, WCW’s party culture, Obamacare, more
Dec 18, 2013 - by Steve Gerweck
In our exclusive interview with former WCW wrestler Lodi, he discusses…
– Being trained by CW Anderson before moving on to the WCW Power Plant.
– Being apart of Raven’s Flock, and Raven’s creative control.
– The chaos backstage at Nitro, and how the booking was handled.
– The development of the Lenny and Lodi tag team, and who brainchild the idea.
– Why Lenny and Lodi wanted to be released by WCW, and what they were told.
– Why Lenny and Lodi wanted to separate from Stacy Keibler.
– The party culture in WCW.
– Working with Chris Benoit, and his reaction to learning of the Benoit tragedy.
– Agreeing to a TNA deal in 2002, and why he never wrestled for the company.
– Thoughts on the current TNA and WWE TV products.
– Battling and overcome his drug problem.
– Helping to train young wrestlers, and working as a personal trainer.
– Did WCW or WWE miss the boat on Bill Goldberg?
– The water downed nWo.
– Thoughts on Obamacare, the mid term elections, and the likely favorite for the 2016 Presidential election.