Lodi on signing with TNA, asking for his WCW release, WCW’s party culture, Obamacare, more
Dec 18, 2013 - by Steve Gerweck
In our exclusive interview with former WCW wrestler Lodi, he discusses…
- Being trained by CW Anderson before moving on to the WCW Power Plant.
- Being apart of Raven’s Flock, and Raven’s creative control.
- The chaos backstage at Nitro, and how the booking was handled.
- The development of the Lenny and Lodi tag team, and who brainchild the idea.
- Why Lenny and Lodi wanted to be released by WCW, and what they were told.
- Why Lenny and Lodi wanted to separate from Stacy Keibler.
- The party culture in WCW.
- Working with Chris Benoit, and his reaction to learning of the Benoit tragedy.
- Agreeing to a TNA deal in 2002, and why he never wrestled for the company.
- Thoughts on the current TNA and WWE TV products.
- Battling and overcome his drug problem.
- Helping to train young wrestlers, and working as a personal trainer.
- Did WCW or WWE miss the boat on Bill Goldberg?
- The water downed nWo.
- Thoughts on Obamacare, the mid term elections, and the likely favorite for the 2016 Presidential election.