Matches being considered for WWE’s TLC PPV
Dec 1, 2013 - by Steve Gerweck
* singles match between Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan for WWE TLC.
* CM Punk will likely work against the Shield teamed up with either Big Show or the team of Goldust and Cody Rhodes.
- This Day In Wrestling History– August 18th
- VIDEO: 4/14 WWE Raw: Paying Tribute To Ultimate Warrior, Evolution FINALLY Reunites, IC Tournament, Join The Rose Party, Who Is Remasked?, The Shield vs. The World, & More
- Audio: Gerweck Report podcast discuss WWE and TNA’s hall of fames, MITB, Stardust, Sting vs. Taker, and more
- VIDEO: 1/3/14 WWE Smackdown: Punk/Usos vs. Shield, Rhodes Bros vs. Wyatts, Truth vs. Fandango, & Bella vs. Aksana
- This Day In Wrestling History – February 23rd