10/31 Impact SPOILERS
Oct 25, 2013 - by Steve Gerweck
A TNA World Heavyweight Championship tournament to crown a new champion is announced. They are playing it up like AJ Styles really doesn’t have a contract, and that he left the company with the title, ala CM Punk in 2011. WWE also held a tournament for the same reason…
Jeff Hardy and Samoa Joe are officially in the tournament.
(1) Ethan Carter III def. another local jobber
(2) TNA Knockouts Championship: Gail Kim (c) def. ODB
(3) Gauntlet Match: Magnus won by last eliminating Sting. This really wasn’t a “gauntlet”, but more of an over-the-top battle royal.
(4) TNA Tag Team Championship Re-Match: The Bro-Mans (c) def. James Storm & Gunner
(5) Bobby Roode def. Kurt Angle via count-out. They did the same angle from Bound for Glory, where Kurt went high risk off the top rope, and passed out.