Sting added to Bound for Glory Fan InterAction
BFG Fan InterAction Update: STING added for VIPs | Full List Of Superstars Attending
Meet your favorite TNA Wrestling Superstars at TNA Bound For Glory Fan InterAction on Saturday, October 19, 2013 at the San Diego Marriott Mission Valley. Highlighting this event are the one-on-one conversations, personalized autographs, and treasured photographs with the superstars of TNA Wrestling and future Hall of Famers. No tickets will be mailed. All tickets will arrive via email.
GET YOUR FAN INTERACTION TICKET NOW AT SHOPTNA.COM – CLICK HERE
Upgrade your regular Fan InterAction ticket to a VIP Weekend package to meet “The Icon” Sting
TNA Wrestling Bound For Glory VIP Weekend Itinerary
Saturday, October 19th Bound For Glory Fan InterAction Doors Open 8:30 AM
Grand Ballroom San Diego Marriott Mission Valley
– For autograph sessions 1-2, fans are permitted any two (2) items to have autographed per wrestler plus one (1) photograph taken w/ your camera.
– Wrestler 8×10 photographs are included in your Fan InterAction ticket purchase and will be at each autograph table.
– The ShopTNA Merchandise stand will open at 8:00 AM
– Wrestler appearances subject to change.
Fan InterAction Autograph Session 1 9:00 AM
AJ Styles, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Christopher Daniels, Eric Young, Jessie Godderz, Robbie E, Joseph Park, Kazarian, Manik, ODB, Referees Earl Hebner, Brian Hebner & Brian Stiffler
Main Event Session with “The Icon” Sting 11:00 AM Grand Ballroom – Salon A San Diego Marriott Mission Valley
– Your photograph will be taken by a TNA representative
– 1 Item Signed &1 one professional 4×6 photograph per person
Fan InterAction Autograph Session 2 12:00 PM
Brooke, Bully Ray, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Sabin, Gail Kim, Gunner, Hernandez, James Storm, Jeff Hardy, Magnus, Samoa Joe, Velvet Sky
Saturday, October 19th: TNA Wrestling Hall of Fame Banquet Doors Open 7:00 PM
– Grand Ballroom San Diego Marriott Mission Valley Attire: no shorts or flip flops; collared shirt for men preferred
– Three course meal included
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.