Steve Austin on chances he’ll wrestle at Wrestlemania next year: “Pretty Slim”
Sep 24, 2013 - by Steve Gerweck
“Stone Cold” Steve Austin was a guest on the MMA Hour Monday and said in regards to wrestling at WrestleMania 30 next year in New Orleans, he felt the chances were pretty slim.
- Steve Austin on Tough Enough, Triple H’s direction, Wrestlemania 30, and more
- Podcast: Thoughts on the WWE Network, WWE PPVs, CM Punk, Viscera’s passing, and much more
- Audio: Gerweck Report podcast talks Wrestlemania 30, Mania matches that didn’t happen, Savage, and more
- Podcast: Thoughts on WWE Network improvements, editing of content, new content to be added, and more
- Podcast: Gerweck and Frank D discuss Royal Rumble, rumored Mania matches, Sting, and more