Bully Ray: “I would love to see Jim Ross in TNA”

The Daily Star posted an interview with TNA champion Bully Ray. Here a few interesting excerpts:

On the Jim Ross front: “I would love to see Jim Ross in TNA. I think TNA could benefit hugely from Jim.”

“On a personal level, when Devon and I signed for WWE, we negotiated with Jim and he was the man who we signed the contracts with.

He’s just a top quality person,” said Bully Ray

Tags: , , , ,

1. Meh says:

If Jim Ross did end up in TNA for real it would be interesting to see how people would react.

2. jim says:

Tna doesn’t have the money to spend on a voice

3. DBRude says:

JR WOULD be great for TNA, but that wouldn’t fix their creative/roster problems.

4. Main event says:

It wouldn’t be just for jim Ross voice maybe they could get him in a talent relations role or creative role

5. ~J* says:

if they let JR handle the talent relations and such and announce he could definitely help tna, don’t think he’d want to go that route but stranger things have happen.

6. Scott II says:

At this point, anything would help TNA, and if TNA gets rid of Hogan and Bischoff, I’m sure they would have more than enough money to get JR in the fold. I think a lot of us would like to see JR in TNA, Bully Ray is not the only one. Only ones who would not are the WWE supermarks who think anything or anyone going to TNA means it’s washed up, old, and unuseful

7. art123guy says:

@Scott II

Don’t forget Sting’s contract is up soon as well. That’s a big chunka money as well.

8. Scott II says:

True, but I see Sting as too much of a team player to TNA, and would stick around even if it’s a lesser deal (not unless I have missed something)

9. art123guy says:

I love Sting, but he doesn’t add anything to TNA anymore. Once he’s gone (to WWE for an Undertaker Wrestlemania match), give Styles a contract that’ll make him happy and keep him around.