Kevin Nash on TNA’s decline
Sep 20, 2013 - by Steve Gerweck
Kevin Nash posted the following via Twitter:
TNA had it’s highest ratings when Jeff was in charge. Steady decline except for the loaded Hogan live show.
TNA is out of cash and being on the road doesn’t get to slide payments for up to 4 months to show a profit as they did at Universal.
- Audio: Gerweck Report podcast discuss WWE and TNA’s hall of fames, MITB, Stardust, Sting vs. Taker, and more
- GRP #119: Teddy Long on The Big Bossman, Hogan vs. Gawker, TNA being for sale, Khali, Carlito, and more
- Audio: The Gerweck Report talks TNA, best talkers, CM Punk, Jesse Ventura, and more
- This Day In Wrestling History- December 20th
- Audio: Frank D and Gerweck talk the GERWECK.NET hall of fame