Pro Wrestling Since 1997
Aug 26, 2013 - by Steve Gerweck
* Randy Orton (c) vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship
* Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Rob Van Dam for the World Heavyweight Championship
Post Category: News
Tags: Night of Champions, WWE, WWE PPV
No related posts found.
Damn who did,he piss off to drop in title rank? Then again,he could make,the int. Title good again
Chewie, there’s basically 5 sets of titles that can be worn by a grand total of 6 people in a company that has over 150 superstars. I don’t think he pissed anyone off, or is going to make the ic title better. It could be a good push for CA and he helps in that. The part that makes Punk a likable character is when he drops those bombs about the WWE not pushing new talent. He can’t then refuse to help push new talent. Make sense?
Projected Night of Champions card:
- Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton, WWE Title Match
- Alberto Del Rio vs. Rob Van Dam, World Title Match
- CM Punk vs. Curtis Axel & Paul Heyman
- AJ Lee vs. Natalya, Divas Title Match
- The Shield vs. Big Show & Mark Henry, WWE Tag Team Title Match
- Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler, US Title Match
- Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow, MITB on the Line
- The Miz vs. Fandango, Kick-off Match
HDFC, good predictions. The only thing is that I foresee Christian being inserted into the World Title picture
I’d add Triple H vs. Christian to the show since it could use one more “main event” and they’ve never had a high profile match together.
The Rhodes/Sandow match people stated they thought would be for the MITB case last month too. Makes sense though. I can’t see Sandow as World Champion, but Rhodes has the skills to be. He just needs more charisma. And before people even make the comment that I never was in this business, I had been signed by TNA in 2003, only to injure my shoulder before I signed the contract. I have been on both sides of the business and know a star when I see one.
Fantasy match: Gail Kim vs. AJ Lee
Who wins at WWE's TLC?
Should Larry Zbyszko be inducted into the GERWECK.NET hall of fame?