FACE OF WWE OUT UP TO SIX MONTHS

It was announced on Monday Night Raw that former WWE champion John Cena will be undergoing surgery to repair a torn tricep and will be out for four to six months.

Tags: , ,

1. jim says:

In napolean dynamite voice….. yesssssssssss

2. Jake Allen says:

Coincidence, or planned timing so he can come back at Royal Rumble ’14, win it, and then be in another Wrestlemania main event?

I’m even tired of his impending come back, the guy just won’t go away…

3. Alex says:

Good that he’s finally taking time off, he definitely deserves it.

4. Brian George says:

Has anyone seen his house? his collection of cars? Obviously he is making the WWE money. If he wasn’t Vince would have dropped him a while back. Whether you like it or not people love Cena or the love to hate Cena. Just deal with it.

5. Vendetta says:

Brian George: You are absolutely 100% right. People may hate him but they still pay to go see the show and boo him. And of course the kids and parents love him the most and kids bring in the most money. I have a lot of respect for Cena and just like many of you guys, I would love to see Cena heel again. its been overdue for the longest.

6. Stonz says:

What Brian George said…

7. Stonz says:

Also, Cane has said that he would NOT go heel BECAUSE of the kids he visits. Even though I am tired of him, I can respect that, as much as I hate to see him every week on TV.

8. Tommy B. says:

I just hope he comes back with some changes to his character because it has been stale for a long time

9. Scott II says:

Brian George is right. If Cena wasn’t doing his job, nobody would care about him, not boo him lustily while the women and children cheer for him

10. ~J* says:

Cena is the secret heel you always wanted him to be, that’s why he always says joo can’t c me!!!!!!!!!!!

11. chris c. says:

Im not a Cena hater, but I do think him being on the shelf for a while will help the product. I really hope that it means the rumored Vince vs Hunter storyline has been scrapped, and Daniel Bryan vs The Corporation will be the predominant storyline for the forseeable future.

12. jack says:

You people crack me up with all these conspircy theories when it comes to Cena. Im surprised someone hasnt tried to claim this is a work. Hes not really hurt. They even had a baseball surgically implanted in his elbow to make it look real

13. dooman says:

want him out give him no reaction at all not a boo me when hes on I simple turn the tv til the next segment

14. cas says:

you are all cena fans, deal with it. you saw the headline and immediatly wanted to say something! you care, you care deeply about what he does for the wwe. you watched total divas just to see how he is with that hot piece of ace! he’s not stale, a heel turn is not overdue. his shirt says 10 years strong for a reason. you will have a reaction once he steps back in the ring. let him take a well deserve break… you are a fan, you love the wwe, then you love cena… you’re welcome

15. Kerry says:

Cena is to the 2000’s what Hulk Hogan was in the 1980’s & ’90’s. Unfortunately, like Hogan, John Cena will probably be one of those guys who sticks around after they’re too old.

16. Boogeyman says:

Clearly everyone is forgetting the true story! Juan Cena will be managing Los Matadores to tag team dominance!