IMPACT SPOILERS FOR 8/22

8/22 show….impromptu tag match. Storm/Gunner lost to Roode/Kazarian

Manik defeated Sonjay Dutt

Joseph Park wins a street fight against Daniels, Jay Bradley and Hernandez

Bully Ray in the ring…called out Brooke, to reveal the truth…..out comes Brooke TESSMACHER and they kiss in the ring

Gail Kim defeated ODB

Five on four now… until AJ Styles came put to join MEM

AJ Styles pinned Devon

Dark match: BFG match: Jay Bradley d. Joseph Park

Tags: , , ,

1. Mr Snooty DeKoconut says:

Are you sure that’s dark? Would make more sense to be Xplosion.

2. mackdeezy says:

I knew it was gonna be brooke tessmacher. I didnt need the spoilers to tell me that one.

3. Swayze says:

They really abandoned everything they were doing with Styles in order to have him fill in for Angle?

Why not use Sabin?

4. killpg says:

make aj the hero of tna i guess. and sabin was to good a choice. course if they got d lo as a one off and had him lose for mem, been better

5. Legend_Killer says:

So, Devon is out of TNA?

6. Icon says:

Sabin would have made more sense 1 show After this but I guess they were in a rush since they had plans for Angle. Still makes no sense to book AJ as the dark horse then have him join MeM. Also I knew Tito would join A and 8′s the minute he debuted. Two weeks later though? Way to tell a story TNA. Not.

7. Nick says:

TNA sucks at telling a story. Sabin is not even there? I knew he was going to get De Pushed w/o the title but no show on TV ? WTF.

8. WhatIDo says:

Ugh…. TNA what is wrong with you? Sabin already hates Aces and 8′s, he needed a stronger push without the title, and AJ is doing a “loner” storyline. I get that TNA wants to slowly move AJ back to being a face, but this was like going from cold to hot instantly.