Video: Who Is Behind #August1Warning?

Tags: , , ,

1. Trig says:

Looks like Bob Holly.

2. ~J* says:

#whocares

3. Shockmaster Suplex says:

August 1st is the date of the beginning the Chapter 11 bankruptcy hearing, that voice disguised under witness protection is none other than a lawyer.

4. aj troche says:

Low Ki

5. John says:

Shelton Benjamin?

6. DUSTY FINISH says:

please let it be Alex Shelley coming back to challenge Sabin. Or Shelton Benjamin…

7. killpg says:

tomko

8. Agent Cooper says:

Wasn’t Tomko known as “The Problem Solver”?

9. Shane says:

I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that this was gonna Well Dunn. But I could be wrong.

10. MC Live says:

STUPID!!!!!! “I am not an employee of Impact Wrestling or Spike TV” BS, as if we didn’t already know that. Everyone knows obviously they are, so it’s stupid to say they’re not employed. That may be the perception you want to give, and you can pull that off. But just outright saying they’re not employed is stupid. Also, August 1? Really? As in one? Just say August 1st. F-I-R-S-T First. August One sounds stupid and now the guy is not only a bs lliar, but also a grammatically incorrect moron. Just say August 1st and sound like you’re a somewhat smart individual. Man, every time I try to give TNA a chance they just do something to make me just want to completely forget their existence

11. T says:

MC Live is off his meds again it seems….

12. squirrbells says:

“August One sounds stupid and now the guy is not only a bs lliar, but also a grammatically incorrect moron.”

FILE UNDER : Pot meet Kettle.

13. Dusty Finish says:

Low Ki would be a welcome addition/ return, but Shelly & Shelton would be great potential main eventers. Plus, isnt Tomko still a little questionable toxicogically speaking… Holly would just be a huge waste of a build-up.

14. Ostego says:

It’s Vince McMahon in a bald cap, ready to buy out Dixie Carter.

15. cool arrow says:

Yeah, that’ll put butts in seats.

16. Really? says:

If I had to venture a guess, I’d say it was former Gut Check particpant Adam Pearce. He’s bald, and the guy looks to have a similar build. The voice could also be him, though it’s obviously been digitally altered.

That or it’s D.O.C. and now that Prichard’s gone they easily re-signed him.

I’d love to see Low Ki or especially Alexy Shelley back. Shelton would also be cool. I just hope it isn’t Hardcore Holly or a returning Crimson.

17. Really? says:

*participant.

18. jimmypink says:

Black Scorpion!!!!
    Yesss!!!

Maybe is La Parka

19. MC Live says:

@squirrelbells I fail to see how your accusations work. The pot calling the kettle black means somebody saying something about one thing/person while the same trait they are pointing out is true about themselves. Now, I re-read my statement a few times, and seeing how I didn’t not make any grammatical errors, you’re statement is incorrect because I made a point that the individual in question was grammatically incorrect, and I do not fall into that category myself. Think before you comment.

By the way, what the hell is a squirrel bell?