Quarter hours for the Destination X show in Spike TV
Jul 22, 2013 - by Steve Gerweck
Impact Wrestling earned a 1.16 cable rating – a .80 in M18-49, .8 in M18-34 and an average audience of 1.5 million viewers (up +17%).
- TNA rating up for Destination X
- Quarter hour viewership for 9/26 Impact Wrestling
- Gerweck Report podcast #40: Spike TV cancels Impact Wrestling, Vince Russo, Triple H, and more
- Gerweck Report Podcast #53: What is Raw about Raw today?, Austin rumors, Sting, Batista, and more
- Gerweck Report podcast: Frankie Kazarian talks Russo, Carter, Jarrett, Bischoff, Styles, Hogan, and more