Recent WWE attendance figures
Jul 19, 2013 - by Steve Gerweck
– 7/11 NXT show in inter Park, FL drew 400 fans.
– 7/13 in Trenton, NJ, drew 5,500 and a $195,000 gate
– 7/14 Money in the Bank in Philadelphia, PA drew a legitimate sellout of 15,000 fans, with more than 13,000 paid.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- WWE Money in the Bank Coverage: AJ Styles vs. John Cena
- GRP #133: The return of the WWE brand split, Eden released, Cody’s bucket list, HHH/Shane, Slammiversary, more
- Audio: Neville talks Money in the Bank, moving to the main roster, Triple H, NXT, more
- News on The Rock, Orton’s movie, NXT, Superstars, more
- Recent WWE attendance figures