GERWECK.NET trivia contest
Welcome to the new GERWECK.NET trivia contest, where everything’s real and the points do matter!
Each week, I will be posting a question and keeping track of your answers on a leaderboard. The person topping the leaderboard at a given point of the year will be entered into one of the GERWECK.NET prize draws, receiving their own choice of entry, rather than a random assignment as is the norm. With that said, here are the rules:
– I will only accept one answer per username. This will always be their first answer posted, though I will allow corrections for spelling etc.
– The first correct answer will score 6 points, the second will score 3, the third scores 2 and all subsequent correct answers will score one point. On occasion, I will be offering bonus points which will be explained as the question is posted.
– Be aware that there is a delay between your posting an answer and the answer making it through the moderation process. Just because there are no answers showing does not necessarily mean that none have been given. In other words, I don’t want to hear any complaints such as ‘WTF I was totally first, there were no other answers when I posted, rigged!’
– Site staff are allowed to enter the contest, but will not be eligible for prizes.
– Most of these questions will be obscure or stats-based. The idea of this is so that they cannot be easily looked up. You have been warned!
– Finally, remember that at the end of the day, this is all just a bit of fun, so let’s try to play it that way.
The first question will be posted tomorrow. Good luck!