Daily Discussion: Dream Matches

daily discussion

Today’s topic: From Guled Ahmed — We know many fans still want Sting Vs. The Undertaker. What are your current dream matches?

Yesterday’s discussion – Your ring name, finisher

Feel free to suggest a daily discussion topic at betweentheropes@hotmail.com

Tags:

1. Asterik says:

My current dream matches are: AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton, CM Punk vs. Kurt Angle, and John Cena vs. Samoa Joe.

2. Guled says:

Punk vs Aries in their prime currently.
    Ryback vs Goldberg because of what reception it’ll get.
    Ultimate Warrior in the past vs John Cena circa 2005.
    Undertaker vs Magnus

3. jimmypink says:

Goldbergh vs Ryback, Kane vs Abyss, Austin vs Punk, Angle vs Bryan

4. Kid Vicious says:

I’m going to go a bit left field of the question as I don’t watch too much these days. It was teased in 1992.. Warrior vs Sid.

It had the potential to be the single greatest moment of my childhood. Better than Daniel LaRusso’s crane kick on Johnny Lawrence. Better than the time He Man and Skeletor teamed up to take down Evilseed. Better than Boy George’s appearance in the A Team. But it never happened.

5. ~J* says:

Always wanted to see Rock vs HBK, but for whatever personal reasons that never took place.

6. Smitty says:

I don’t think I could do just one.
    1) Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan
    2) Shawn Michaels vs CM Punk
    3) Samoa Joe vs Taz (ECW Taz)
    4) The Rockers vs the Motor City Machineguns

7. Nick says:

CM PUNK VS. STONE COLD! Sting vs. Taker. Rock vs. HBK. Daniel Bryan vs. Kurt Angle

8. MC Live says:

Punk Angle Flair Bret Hart HBK Daniel Bryan Mr. Perfect Y2J AJ Styles Eddie Guerrero Macho Man and RVD, any combination of those 12

9. Mike says:

Matches that are possible: Randy Orton vs AJ Styles, Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan, CM Punk vs Bully Ray

Matches that aren’t possible: AJ Styles vs Eddy Guerrero, Austin Aries vs Shawn Michaels, AJ Styles vs Shawn Michaels, Hulk Hogan (in his hayday) vs Bully Ray

10. Takumi says:

I can think of so many I would love to see just from my own personal stance as a fan, but to name a few:

-The Undertaker VS Sting