7/13 ROH house show results from Dearborn, MI
ROH Reclamation Night 2
July 13, 2013
Estimated Attendance: 500+ range
They had to bring out more GA seats
Dark Match: Zizou Middoux, Mike Sydal and Hakim Zane def Painkillers and Paul Murray Jr
Tadarius Thomas def ROH Tag Champ Kyle O’Reilly via countering a kick into a roll up
– said to be a good match with lots of energy and kicks.
4 Way Women of Honor: Leah Von Dutch vs. MsChif vs. Athena vs. Jenny Rose: MsChif won by pinning Von Dutch with the desecrator
– MsChif came out looking like Freddy Krueger
Silas Young def Tommaso Ciampa after hitting him with a hammer. The match is restarted by Nigel
Tommaso Ciampa def Silas Young with project Ciampa
– said to be really good and stiff
Adam Cole def BJ Whitmer with a small package after faking a knee injury
– for those who care this was described as a small package and a roll up (so that would make 2 at this point if you’re counting that kinda thing)
Mike Bennett def Andy Muscant with a pile driver
– Rhino saved Muscant from a second pile driver from Bennett
– Rhino would dump Bennett on a security barrier and once they got back in the ring, Rhino took a fall off the top rope for what was said to be a nasty bump
Mike Bennett def Rhino with 3 superkicks and the Box Office Slam
– Rhino gored Bennett after the match after Maria told Bennett to hit him with a chair
Bobby Fish def ACH with a head kick
– said to be a really good match
– Some concern that ACH maybe hurt. He was helped to the back after Nigel checked on him.
Non-title: ROH TV Champion Matt Taven def Kevin Steen with the roll up by putting his feet on the ropes after a distraction by Truth.
Kevin Steen def Truth Martini after a ref bump, powder in the eyes thanks to Taven and hitting the senton/package piledriver
Cheeseburger came out and threw shirts to the crowd. Crowd was said to be dead for this.
American Wolves def Jay Lethal/Michael Elgin when Edwards with the single leg Boston crab taps Jay Lethal