Maria says the Bellas made sure she didn’t get a WWE contract

Tags: , , ,

1. mackdeezy says:

Seems legi….

actually, no it doesn’t. Chances are if Mike Bennett comes, so does she. She was also the one talking all that sh** when she was released the first time around, but didn’t say anything during her stay. Not defending the Bellas or anything, but this isn’t my first lap around the park.

2. jim says:

She is such a whiner

3. Captain Ass says:

As I tweeted her….

“And I thought Vince McMahon made the final decisions, not the Bella’s. Silly me. #lameexcuse”

4. Really? says:

It also sure makes ROH look good for her to be complaining about this all the time…

It’s not as if this complaining is going to get her a job with the WWE, so what is the point in broadcasting how much she wants to leave her current company, wishing she worked elsewhere, if she’s not going to be leaving? She could at least pretend she doesn’t think they are beneath her for the time she’s there.

5. ~J* says:

she’s some sweet eye candy.

6. Scott II says:

I highly doubt the Bellas have that kind of pull

7. aag44 says:

@mackdeezy: It seems like she’s referring to the contract she was offered around ‘Mania time, when they were planning that ‘veteran vs. rookie Divas’ tag match. A few months ago she dismissed the rumors that the Bellas had prevented her from being brought back saying she knew they were true professionals and not immature, and that she wanted to hear it straight from the horse’s mouth… Guess she did.

8. aag44 says:

I will say, though: I wouldn’t be surprised if this were true. As much as I think the Bellas don’t deserve even a tenth of the push they’re getting, Maria did talk about them after her release on AfterBuzz and even hinted that they had been in a hot tub with Johnny Ace. I mean, that’s the kind of stuff that comes back to get you.

9. Nick says:

I HATE THE BELLA TWINS…They cannot wrestle, they are a waste..Honestly they aren’t even good eye candy.

10. Chicago Made Punk says:

For once the Bella’s did something good for the WWE.