Wrestling By The Numbers: Taeler ‘Hendrix’ Conrad
TNA Wrestling has announced the release of developmental wrestler Taeler ‘Hendrix’ Conrad. The 24-year-old New Bedford Massachusetts native was originally signed in June of last year after being awarded a contract through TNA’s Gut Check Challenge competition. After making a few appearances on Impact Wrestling Conrad was assigned to TNA’s developmental territory Ohio Valley Wrestling where she became a former 3-Time OVW Women’s Champion. The announcement of her release came on July 3rd although she will still be competing on TNA’s taped pay-per-view Knockouts Knockdown which is scheduled to air in December.
Taeler Conrad has been competing inside the squared circle for the past 5-years after she debuted in 2008. Over her career she has received training from Matt West, Kyle White, Evan Sixx, Bob Evans, Rip Rogers, Spike Dudley, Nick Dinsmore and Al Snow. Prior to signing with TNA she spent time working for independent companies including Top Rope Promotions, New England Championship Wrestling and World Women’s Wrestling. She also spent 6-months competing with Ring Of Honor Wrestling during the second half of 2010.
Below we look at the televised professional wrestling career of Taeler ‘Hendrix’ Conrad by the numbers…
* 3 Matches on TNA Impact Wrestling.
Ring Of Honor Wrestling:
* 2 Matches ( 7th Most All-Time ) on ROH On Sinclair Broadcasting / HDNet. (First Match: September 20th 2010 Vs Sara Del Ray Last Match: January 31st 2011 Vs Sara Del Ray)
* 20 Matches on Ohio Valley Wrestling Tv.
* 1 Main Event Match on Ohio Valley Wrestling Tv.
* 1 Match on SHINE Pay-Per-View.