Daily Discussion: Most disappointing release by TNA on Wednesday

daily discussion

Today’s topic: Taeler Hendrix, Crimson, Joey Ryan, Christian York, and Madison Rayne all parted ways with TNA on Wednesday. Which is the biggest disappointment?

Smith Hart (from the legendary Hart family) tweeted: Sorry to hear of the young talent in TNA let go today, but to be honest the only one who shocked me thus far was Joey Ryan

Yesterday’s discussion – Big surprises thus far in 2013

Feel free to suggest a daily discussion topic at betweentheropes@hotmail.com

Tags:

1. trevh says:

well i was shocked to see them all go to tell you the truth, i hope tna short things out asap and get them back on the roster-they should start backing some future stars like chris york and taeler hendrix

2. WhatIDo says:

Hendrix and Ryan. Mr. Sleeze was always funny and Hendrix was a good worker, creative just didn’t have anything for her. They should let go of Matt Morgan. He’s been on the roster so long now and hasn’t accomplished anything with the chances he has been given.

3. mackdeezy says:

Hendrix. Wth was the point of gutcheck if they release them anyway? And from what I hear Madison left. Then I hear Madison simply wasnt renewed so they let her go. Which one is it? I dont watch TNA. I watch them drop the ball. Hmmmm. If only there was true competition to wwe.

4. Scott says:

Why did TNA release Crimson? He had an unbeaten streak of over a year before he lost to James Storm and then apart from a brief appearance to qualify for this year’s BFG Series, where he lost to Joseph Park, what was the point of pushing him when he debuted? Was he that bad a worker?

I agree with everyone else, Joey Ryan’s release is a shock. Ryan proved social media worked for TNA in the same way it worked for Zack Ryder in WWE. If WWE hired Ryan, Ryder vs Ryan is an instant social media feud which would elevate both of them. Make it happen Steph and HHH.

5. Simba says:

I would have to say Christian York, he’s always had a ton of potential but has just never become a star. The least surprising release is Crimson, I’m surprised he lasted as long as he did. He had nothing going for him besides his size (for instance, he was the weak link in a tag team that also featured Matt Morgan – that’s when you know that you suck).

6. jimmypink says:

I was shocked with all the releases. Instead of them I released Hogan & Hardy.

7. James says:

Christian York, by far. He deserved that contract.

8. Cold says:

Christian York was ready for his spot.
    Gut check is a joke. They eliminate the match winners and then eliminate the lower too joke

9. Mike says:

Christian York, he could have been a big star

10. paul the package says:

Between crimson and York both awesome wrestlers